Wheres Bigbird Gone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheres Bigbird Gone?

LISTEN FELLAS SEEM TO BE DISAPPEARING OF THIS WEBSITE AND I DUNNO WHERE THEY'RE GOING WHO ARE THEY ANYWAY JUST MESSERS OR WHAT BUT ITS A DEMOCRACY SO WE MUST GIVE EM ALL A VOICE.'WE'RE HERE TO PROMOTE IT' REMEMBER.SO IN FUTURE DON'T DO DAT AT ALL.

Since when was anything to do with the Defence Forces a Democracy? We are here to protect democracy..not practice it!
    This board has built up a respected reputation over the years,if people want to tell about their bellybutton fluff or whatever they are welcome to do it on yahoo where they have a larger audience. A number of submissions over the last few days have been pointless. If you have something to say about the DF then by all means say so,but keep the childish comments for the kindergarten.
    Good riddence I say!

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

I thought Trigger's tip about smoking in the field was good and don't think it deserves the criticism it received.

Comment

SO IT WAS YOU!!!!!!
        YOUR A MUPPET!
        f**kING WAN**R
        Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil...prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon...

http://www.iamawesome.com/

Comment

Working...
        X