Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Postcard Campaign !

DELETED.
    Last edited by Silver; 3 June 2003, 21:28.
    IRISH AIR CORPS - Serving the Nation.

Aren't well intentioned, but utterly futile gestures like this more the preserve of the Indymedia crowd?
    Next you'll be holding "spotaneous" interpretative dance protests outside the Dail. :D

Comment

I Intend eating mostly custard cream biscuits in protest myself!

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

Interpretive dance you say, better than starting riots and then only filming the police reaction.
        "It is a general popular error to imagine that loudest complainers for the public to be the most anxious for it's welfare" Edmund Burke

Comment

yea goldie, write your protest on the custard cream biscuit box and post that to bertie , he'd be much more appreciative !! :p

Comment

I had a sneaking doubt that I was wasting my time posting this topic.
            My suspicions have proved correct.
            It's no wonder nothing ever changes in this country when people can't even be bothered to write a few words on a postcard.
            (Change has to start somewhere).
            IRISH AIR CORPS - Serving the Nation.

Comment

Look how much effort went into the Selafield campaign, and that got nowhere. The only thing people could do would be to lobby local politicians directly: postcards can be chucked in the bin, but it's hard to ignore someone in front of you.
              "The dolphins were monkeys that didn't like the land, walked back to the water, went back from the sand."

Comment

Working...
              X