New Army Field Hospital

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Army Field Hospital

The site below belongs to the company that provided the Mobile Field Hospital recently acquired by the army. It has a picture tour of same.

Great now all we need is a Few DROPS trucks to carry it....

Can we lock a doctor and Staff in it and make them go around the country doing medicals and Audiogrammes would save time in recruiting.

Friends Come and Go, but Enemies accumulate!!

Comment

Where will we get the doctors or do they come supplied?

Comment

No you've gone and done it now, these will be used to replace Brickens and the Curragh hospital after the next budget cutbacks require everyone in the DF to sell a kidney in order to pay for a secod new gym in the Dail.
        "It is a general popular error to imagine that loudest complainers for the public to be the most anxious for it's welfare" Edmund Burke

Comment

Vekkla Field Hospital

[MOD: Merge]

Well guys.Wanted to ask this question what is the Vekkla field hospital that is overseas like.
          Good bad indifferent?

Just wonder as happened to have a strange convo with a a Sweedish auditor(dont ask) said that the Irish field hospital is a unique and probable forerunner of self contained field hospital design.

I actually didnt believe him until he showed me the Vekkla site ( http://www.vekkla.com/ )and the main pic on their home page is of the DF one.

Opinions please?
          Lifes a bitch, so be her pimp!

Comment

It looks cool, it looks like a large version of the new C2 (Int/Ops) containers that the CIS Corps purchased this year.

Comment

Having had the misfortune to be a "guest"in the field hospital in Liberia i can tell you that it is small and only caters about 10 level one casualties/patients.It has a triage room,two wards a doctors room , a staff room and showers etc for patients.medical supplies were stored in adjacent iso containers.The whole R.a.p in crbrn proof with a built in overpressure system.
              "Let us be clear about three facts. First, all battles and all wars are won in the end by the infantryman. Secondly, the infantryman always bears the brunt. His casualties are heavier, he suffers greater extremes of discomfort and fatigue than the other arms. Thirdly, the art of the infantryman is less stereotyped and far harder to acquire in modern war than that of any other arm." ------- Field Marshall Wavell, April 1945.

Comment

sounds like its better equiped for dealing with patients than that cluster f*ck of a hospital beaumount:wink:

but the question is..is there hot student nurses or hairy medics?
                "Many a time a man's mouth broke his nose"

"Don't waste money buying expensive binoculars. Simply stand next to the object you wish to view."

Comment

Originally posted by apod View Post
                  Having had the misfortune to be a "guest"in the field hospital in Liberia i can tell you that it is small and only caters about 10 level one casualties/patients.It has a triage room,two wards a doctors room , a staff room and showers etc for patients.medical supplies were stored in adjacent iso containers.The whole R.a.p in crbrn proof with a built in overpressure system.
                  Sick merchant. I only saw the inside of it to do my repat medical

Comment

They were using one in cork as a replacement for the old Hospital(being converted for other uses).

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

Originally posted by apod View Post
                      .The whole R.a.p in crbrn proof with a built in overpressure system.
                      Clever clever
                      Lifes a bitch, so be her pimp!

Comment

Originally posted by Parts View Post
                        Sick merchant. I only saw the inside of it to do my repat medical
                        Very bad viral infection actually,not nice,not nice
                        (was nice being looked after by the female medics though!):wink:
                        "Let us be clear about three facts. First, all battles and all wars are won in the end by the infantryman. Secondly, the infantryman always bears the brunt. His casualties are heavier, he suffers greater extremes of discomfort and fatigue than the other arms. Thirdly, the art of the infantryman is less stereotyped and far harder to acquire in modern war than that of any other arm." ------- Field Marshall Wavell, April 1945.

Comment

Working...
                        X