Mowag Eagle IV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mowag Eagle IV

Some people might like to know that the MOWAG eagle 1V recently purchased byDenmark us actually based on the DUrO111 chasis and not the mowag eagle,,,but still not cheap.
    Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Originally posted by hptmurphy View Post
    Some people might like to know that the MOWAG eagle 1V recently purchased byDenmark us actually based on the DUrO111 chasis and not the mowag eagle,,,but still not cheap.
    I think most people with an interest knew that, the Eagle I/II were based on the HUMVEE, HPT...or is there something I missed?:confused:
    Dr. Venture: Why is it every time I need to get somewhere, we get waylaid by jackassery?

Dr. Venture: Dean, you smell like a whore

Comment

The Eagle 1V has a completely defferent profile being based on the DURO 111 chassis is my point !

The EAGLE IV, to be equipped with an Overhead Weapon Station, Communication and Battle Management System and various other equipment will further enhance the military capability of Denmark to participate in international operations. The threat situation in such missions specifically calls for a high level of protection for the vehicle crews against mines and ballistic weapons. With the EAGLE IV, the technology-minded company from Kreuzlingen, Switzerland offers a new product based on the well proven DURO family of vehicles, which fulfils this high-ranking requirement of protection, comfort and mobility.

as opposed to....

404 error - This is not the page you requested - use our search tool or navigate the featured links to reach the Defence information, news and analysis you need
      Last edited by hptmurphy; 20 July 2007, 10:34.
      Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

Ah, sorry picked up what you were saying the wrong way:redface:
        Dr. Venture: Why is it every time I need to get somewhere, we get waylaid by jackassery?

Dr. Venture: Dean, you smell like a whore

Comment

Sorry I should have stressed the point that the originals were base on Humvess..my fault.

Comment

Blame Mowag: if it's that different they should have called it something other than 'Eagle'.

Comment

Originally posted by carrington View Post
              Blame Mowag: if it's that different they should have called it something other than 'Eagle'.
              They can call it what they like, it's their design.
              "The dolphins were monkeys that didn't like the land, walked back to the water, went back from the sand."

Comment

Nearest thread I could find to my topic the Brits are looking at an intermediate between the land rovers and Warriors and have a competition that has narrowed down to 3 vehilces one being the Mowag Piranha (Imporved)
                Lifes a bitch, so be her pimp!

Comment

Working...
                X