R.I.P. Steve Fogarty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R.I.P. Steve Fogarty

Many of you who will have passed Bal' this week will have noticed the flag at half mast.
    Long serving Air Corps photographer Steve Fogarty ["Darth"]passed away on 24th of july. May he rest in peace.
    "We will hold out until our last bullet is spent. Could do with some whiskey"
    Radio transmission, siege of Jadotville DR Congo. September 1961.
    Illegitimi non carborundum

R.i.p
    Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

R.i.p.
      Last edited by FMolloy; 26 July 2007, 18:31.
      " People, we are Leaving !!"

Comment

Originally posted by Turkey View Post
        Many of you who will have passed Bal' this week will have noticed the flag at half mast.
        Long serving Air Corps photographer Steve Fogarty ["Darth"]passed away on 24th of july. May he rest in peace.
        Have seen the flags in DFTC at half mast alright and was wondering what the story was.
        May he rest in peace
        "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

RIP

and our prayers and best wishes to Steve's family, Comrades in the Don and all his

freinds of a civilain variety.

The Flag in DFHQ and CBB are at half mast due to the deaths of two Lt Col's at different

stages this week.

Again RIP and bet wishes to both Officer's families. comrades and freinds of a civilian

variety.
          Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
          Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
          The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere***
          The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
          The best lack all conviction, while the worst
          Are full of passionate intensity.

Comment

Flag in Clonmel was half masted earlier during the week,

Codolences to all
            Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

Originally posted by hedgehog View Post
              RIP

and our prayers and best wishes to Steve's family, Comrades in the Don and all his

freinds of a civilain variety.

The Flag in DFHQ and CBB are at half mast due to the deaths of two Lt Col's at different

stages this week.

Again RIP and bet wishes to both Officer's families. comrades and freinds of a civilian

variety.
              Didn't hear about these, Hedge. Who were they? RIP
              "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

Working...
              X