Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Special Olympics Photos post em if you have em.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Olympics Photos post em if you have em.

With so many of us involved (over 1000) there must be some great stories and photos. let's start them off.

With all the reservists involved look at the colour of the hat on the guy with the flag at military.ie ....
    "Are they trying to shoot down the other drone? "

"No, they're trying to fly the tank"

Hmm a 5bn 3star with Un medals. We had to do that plaque carrying lark at the national games last year.

Friends Come and Go, but Enemies accumulate!!

Comment

hmm storys: I was talking to bono while waiting in the tunnle on the day of the rehersals.

Oh and i had a very bad experiance in the barracks I was staying at that I cannot tell you ablout cause it would revel who i am

Comment

RE: BAILER

Bailer, if I was looking at the same picture, then the guy isn't 5 Inf Bn, as he is
        wearing a 4 W Bde flash on his left shoulder....
        "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

That guy can only be 1 CN Cois or 4 FAR......
          I don't believe in love - just friendship + sex

Comment

I actually doubt any one will have pics scince its hard to hide camras in the no.1s, so I suppose we'll just to have to wait for the new an cosinta to come out

Comment

Why, Earhart?

The lads from Athlone and Bundoran (6 Inf Bn and 28 Inf Bn) may have something to say about that....... very hard to make out the collar badges from the picture...
              "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

Because they were the only PDF units involved!

Kermit: This is the kind of thing I do know - again with the lemon thing!!!

Comment

the 6th & 28th are PDF
                  You're even dumber than I tell people

You might have been infected but you never were a bore

Comment

Big AL - But the 6th and the 28th werent in Croke Park for the opening ceremony!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X