X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aoife 1982 some memories

Removed by Owner
    Last edited by Guest; 4 February 2008, 11:23. Reason: Removed by Owner

Hot damn - the old Johnson Mooney and O'Brien Bread wrappers....
    Meh.

Comment

Originally posted by yooklid View Post
      Hot damn - the old Johnson Mooney and O'Brien Bread wrappers....
      whats the story with the tree on the table - did they bring that back from ringaskiddy or what???

Comment

Removed by Owner
        Last edited by Guest; 4 February 2008, 11:23. Reason: Removed by Owner

Comment

Look at 'Joey the smoke', and what ever happened to Haggis?

Comment

Originally posted by Test Pilot View Post
            Look at 'Joey the smoke', and what ever happened to Haggis?
            look at hagis indeed - i think he did his time and dissappeared over the blue wonder
            that nickname truly suited him

Comment

Joey the smoke and Co.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by moggy View Post
                whats the story with the tree on the table - did they bring that back from ringaskiddy or what???
                That's not a tree Moggy, here's a tree! Fell on the ship??????
                Attached Files

Comment

That's not a tree Moggy, here's a tree! Fell on the ship??????
                  they will do anything for a christmas tree - now that i remember test pilot
                  you had a keyboard you used to play especially around christmas do you still have same

Comment

they will do anything for a christmas tree - now that i remember test pilot
                    you had a keyboard you used to play especially around christmas do you still have same
                    I do! I can play it a bit better now than I did then! Not that much better though.
                    Have a look at this pic - who would have thought there was a war on! There was an Italian ammo ship to right of pic, and they had full armed sentries posted on deck. But we had the cooks and two Tommy Coopers!
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Test Pilot; 14 December 2007, 18:26.

Comment

I do! I can play it a bit better now than I did then! Not that much better though.
                      Have a look at this pic - who would have thought there was a war on! There was an Italian ammo ship to right of pic, and they had full armed sentries posted on deck. But we had the cooks and two Tommy Coopers!
                      hey look at stapo the cook - i see him regulary - will pass on the photos
                      nice one where is the keyboard??? and the snake actually dont answer that

Comment

did anyone notice the two APC's in the background?

Comment

Eh! mmmmmmmm don't know! Think I traded it for a bicycle.

Comment

can we have names and where are they now ..

Comment

Originally posted by golden rivet View Post
                              can we have names and where are they now ..
                              Cook Paul Stapleton, Chippy Jim O'Connell, Cook Billy lahive, Kevin Mahon, Billy lahive again? CPO frank Durnan, O/SEA Jimmy Dowdall. 1982 in Beirut. Where are they now? No idea.

Comment

Working...
                              X