Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Littlefield tank Collection..

Hi all,
    There I was, having a browse on the interpipe, looking for tank-related stuff when up comes "BZ's 2007 Littlefield Tank Collection" Gallery at the home page of one Bernard Zee.Guess which IMO member is giving a tour of the place? Second last picture on page 1 of gallery...
    regards
    GttC

He's gettin very grey....

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

Actually, it all happened in a three-week period. A lot of grey showed up all of a sudden, then it stopped.

NTM
      Driver, tracks, troops.... Drive and adjust!!

Comment

Grecian 2000?

Comment

Originally posted by GoneToTheCanner View Post
          Hi all,
          There I was, having a browse on the interpipe, looking for tank-related stuff when up comes "BZ's 2007 Littlefield Tank Collection" Gallery at the home page of one Bernard Zee.Guess which IMO member is giving a tour of the place? Second last picture on page 1 of gallery...
          regards
          GttC
          Wow, the Panther is really coming along. I was there when all it was was a few rusty pieces of scrap.

Comment

I should have a photo of you acting like Patton on the Conqueror around here somewhere...

NTM

Comment

Slapping one of his troops?

Comment

Oh, I'm sorry. It was a Sherman... Should I post it...?

NTM

Comment

Originally posted by California Tanker View Post
                  I should have a photo of you acting like Patton on the Conqueror around here somewhere...

NTM

Is he wearing his Mess Dress? No 1's?
                  No-one, I think, is in my tree...

Comment

No, just striking a silly pose in a T-Shirt. Not that dramatic, I just can't remember what his policy is on posting his picture on here.

NTM

Comment

Working...
                    X