Bush hats not for sale.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bush hats not for sale.

Seems the DOD have banned shops from selling the paddyflage bush hats.

Rang up a shop yesterday that had them on their website on saturday and was told the DOD told them they weren't allowed sell them anymore!

Anyone know why or have any other info????
    Woo Hoo, finally moderated!!!!! In that select band of people who speak their mind instead of being sheep!

First I've heard of it. Carra would be the people to ask.
    "The dolphins were monkeys that didn't like the land, walked back to the water, went back from the sand."

Comment

What about the RDFRA President? (the MP officer dude)Is he still selling them? Thats who I got mine off.

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

Originally posted by FMolloy View Post
        First I've heard of it. Carra would be the people to ask.
        Its a big no no now. Even ICOA are out of them and will be selling US Woodland bush hats from now on.
        Last edited by spider pig; 15 April 2008, 22:43.
        Sir I cant find my peltors........Private they are on your face

Comment

I was trying to order a load of them a while ago! and they have once again become hens teeth!!!! Pesky MPs
          "Many a time a man's mouth broke his nose"

"Don't waste money buying expensive binoculars. Simply stand next to the object you wish to view."

Comment

I was walking home yesterday past the Lough in Cork, and there was some plonker fishing wearing a DPM Gortex jacket...I wonder where he picked it up cause he didnt look the army type
            What are you cackling at, fatty? Too much pie, that's your problem.

Comment

Theres a site in UK that sells the bush hats.
              don't think they'll be getting calls from the DOD or PA's!!!!!
              Woo Hoo, finally moderated!!!!! In that select band of people who speak their mind instead of being sheep!

Comment

which site mate, spill the beans!

Comment

google is your friend http://www.smallcrown.com/index.php?...=index&cPath=4
                  Everyone who's ever loved you was wrong.

Comment

hmmm is it just me or doest that not look exactly like the issue boonie?
                    "Many a time a man's mouth broke his nose"

"Don't waste money buying expensive binoculars. Simply stand next to the object you wish to view."

Comment

Originally posted by Duffman View Post
                      hmmm is it just me or doest that not look exactly like the issue boonie?

Its probably the closest you'll get.. I had a look at it and the only similarity is the pattern.

Comment

that and "drop zone supplies"

Comment

That hat looks similar to the one Protac was selling.
                          It's basically a U.S. boonie hat in Irish DPM. Not like the issue one at all.

Comment

Haven't they started shooting people for saying "Paddyflage" yet? I think it is a pejorative and a far greater crime than using foreign military slang.
                            "It is a general popular error to imagine that loudest complainers for the public to be the most anxious for it's welfare" Edmund Burke

Comment

Its the Us boonie in Irish DPM. Made for Protac
                              Sir I cant find my peltors........Private they are on your face

Comment

Working...
                              X