Salute! The IMVG Annual Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salute! The IMVG Annual Show

I, the IMVG PRO, am proud to announce the dates for Salute! The Annual IMVG show organised in conjunction with the Sligo Wild Geese as the 30 and 31st of August. This show is well on its way to being the largest military vehicle and re-enactment show of its kind in Ireland.

Be there this August and see two main battle tanks face off, multi-period re-enactors displaying, plus see vehicles ranging from the Fox Armored Car to landing craft!

So come along and bring the family too! A great day for all at the National exhibition Centre in Swords!

Exhibitors please contact K Flynn or Myself at: netanyar@hotmail.com

Traders point of contact Media Team at www.mediateam.ie

edit: wrong details up oops (how disorganised am I )
    Last edited by Balrainn; 18 May 2008, 15:52. Reason: Incorrect contact details
    In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Douglas Adams

Are ye going to duncannon?

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

Of course we are, one of the best shows of the year I have to say! Excellent People and great displays every year.

We wouldn't miss it for the world.
      In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Douglas Adams

Comment

I have edited the post, as a result of past complaints that we have recieved from an individual about his name appearing on IMO

Comment

I hear there will be a good selection of Airsofters there too this year, and that it'll extend beyond the usual grounds.

Comment

Well I would say the best way to find out about Duncannon would be to keep an eye on this thread http://livinghistory.ie/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=11

But as the airsofters are friends of mine, yes a fair few of them will be there and we should have a good laugh!

Douglas Adams

Comment

Its on the monday also? Usually its sat and sun only. Pity it clashes with Inishannon.

Comment

Whats the timings for the main event?

I read in Classic Military machines there is a ' battle on the beach'

I have an hours drive to get there so in order to catch this whats the best time to be there.

Duncannon is an excellent venue and this is my 4th year going..wouldn;t miss it for the world.
                Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

Its a tad expensive for a family ticket???

Comment

The WWII battle at Duncannon will be in the sand dunes/beach behind the tennis club. It will be larger and longer lasting than previous years and will feature infantry support weapons on both sides. Kickoff is 15:00 on the Sunday.

Comment

Working...
                    X