Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

sea monsters real or a bunch of bolony????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sea monsters real or a bunch of bolony????

i matey, i haz seen da sea monster aft of the ship last night wen i waz drunk! my question is how many people believe in sea monsters?

my mate timmy reckons he saw one once wen he waz reall pissed?
    yes yar mate timmy iz right and sea monsters do exist
    70.00%
    or no dey dont, yar man timmy is a drunken old fool and is now in a mentall institute
    30.00%

The poll is expired.

Are you possibly Legionnaire in disguise?

Comment

Has he spoken french yet?
      Newby! What do you think of the Leclerc MBT?(that should sort him out)

I doubt Legionaires Passport would get him past the Waterford Border Guards(Mossy Henerbry and de boys)..

Where is the frog teenager anyway..didnt his mommy give him permission to sign up?:D

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

Last edited by posiedon; 28 January 2004, 20:42.

Comment

Typical..ye can reply to the post about sea monsters..what about the fine serious posts about River class patrol vessels or the future of Naval Aviation??

How are all the OCs gettin on these days????

I just noticed...What other fruitcake voted yes? Dont ye know that them things in the water are just the Divers doing underwater water skiing behind the ships!

Comment

Never saw any body waterskiing behind a PV but did see Frankie Troy (MEO) erect a net in the hanger of the Eithne and use it for golf practise. I shit u not!
            Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

Not only do Sea Monsters exist. So do lake monsters. One lives with me.

Witness Nessie's Page <--- Click

NTM
              Last edited by California Tanker; 22 January 2003, 19:13.
              Driver, tracks, troops.... Drive and adjust!!

Comment

CT..Next time youre on the green side,remind me to have that chat with you about "Fantasy Vs Reality"

Everyone knows there is no such place as Loch Ness!

Comment

Working...
                X