E Bde P.N.C.O's course 2003

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E Bde P.N.C.O's course 2003

As most of you know for the last 2 weeks i have been on my pots course in "plaza del glen"! what can i say? i laughed, i cryed, i bled and nearly died! It really is an eye opening experience. i have found that stripes may just be handed out after a course, but it takes time and experience to become a proper NCO! and those 2 weeks were well spent be it learning new tatics,(or brushing up in my case) or changing into my no.1's at 22.00 it was all fun! the instructors on the course were all excellent! even the bad ones (who kept us in line)! they have my total respect! there was one sgt in paticular who i found knew what he was talking about, his motto was "no matter what you know, someone always knows more" and this was proven when i showed him a way of finding north by just using your watch! theres too many stories about the last 2 weeks to go into so ill just leave it ...

all in all it was the best 2 weeks ive ever done in the reserves. it was well run, well done!

To the training staff: Thank you. (T.I.M. rasies left hand into the air, moves it to the left, to the right, to the left, and down!)

P.S. OHH.....AHHH.... THATS NICE! :D
    Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil...prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon...

http://www.iamawesome.com/

Well done in completeing the course TIM, I finished my course a month ago now and already have found my back teeth with recruits, its the only way to go and blooden yourself in to it
    Only the dead have seen the end of war - Plato

"Where there is no guidance the people fall, but in abundance of counselors there is victory" Proverbs 11-14
    http://munsterfireandrescue.com

Comment

TIM, I was in the glen and saw you put through your paces, well done!!
      By all accounts around the place it was a tough course.
      Just one question, what was with that french foreign legion style marching?

Comment

I was there and saw him too.....
        "Are they trying to shoot down the other drone? "

"No, they're trying to fly the tank"

Comment

I was there but didn't see him :(
          I don't believe in love - just friendship + sex

Comment

Ok, I was there too, I saw him, but I didn't see any of you people though.....

Comment

Yah, you should all apply for nametags with IMOL name.:D

Comment

What about a secret handshake!:D

Comment

Would IMO then count as a secret society?

Mmm, would it already? :D

Comment

Don't even go there !:D

Comment

Was the course tough TIM? I would be interested to hear so I could compare it to my Western BDE course from back in April.

Did you do much tactical training and get much time out on the ground?

Comment

Cue the my course was harder than your course debate....
                        "Are they trying to shoot down the other drone? "

"No, they're trying to fly the tank"

Comment

Originally posted by Loque

Just one question, what was with that french foreign legion style marching?
                          eh.... im not sure what you mean.
                          Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil...prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon...

Comment

TIM, some of you were marching with open palms that was all it kind of stood out

Comment

Originally posted by Loque
                              TIM, some of you were marching with open palms that was all it kind of stood out
                              when marching in civies we were to march with open palms..... dont know why tho!

Comment

Working...
                              X