Posted on Frank's board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posted on Frank's board

One of the lads was tellin me that his elderly mother and Father rang him last nite to ask if there were any unusual aircraft in the don!! On asking why, the reply was "Oh, this arrow shaped plane flew over the city,up the liffey very fast!" So what you might say? On meeting his mother later she had done a rough sketch, which showed that it was delta form with canards?? "OH, and it was a greyish colour".his mother added!! (Their neigbours had all seen it aswell).
    Now not knowing much about A/C Im sure it could have been anything they seen, but the drawing and the colour suggest modern fighter A/C!
    Nothin came into the Don and I heard nothin about it!
    Can anyone shed some light?? Could it have been a "Starship", as it may have looked grey in the hazy conditions?

POSTED BY A DUDE CALLED P.DOFF BASED IN BAL. WHAT DO YOU THINK?:-patriot:

Could be any thing
    but last month there was some strange light activite in the night sky in kilkenny.
    And no it was not a falling stars

Comment

Maybe a UIMJ? Unmistakeable Irish Military Jet.....

Keep dreamin!!:-patriot:

Comment

very funny

but mayby abbyshrule is up and runing again with aircraft better then those C-130
        that where landing there

Comment

No abbeyshrule is a joke. some lads from Galway Flying Club said it's a joke up there and very hard to find and to land in, so no c-130 or c-17's operating there..:-patriot:

Comment

Unless Captain Scarlet is trying to use the base to attack the Mysterons??:-patriot:

Comment

Gripen or the Poms sole Tornado, doing a little sightseeing perhaps?

Comment

Or maybe the elderly coulple are just seeing things!
                Keep the speed up...!

Comment

Sounds like I should get your ma and da to write my new sci-fi film:D

Comment

Working...
                  X