Eithne enjoys the sunshine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eithne enjoys the sunshine

Just exercising my new camera,came upon Eithne Last week,making the best of the sun and Cobh Regatta.
    The crew still know how to make the best of a good situation:D
    Attached Files

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Here is the ship looking pretty clean and shiny in the Summer sun
    Attached Files

Comment

also looking clean and shiny(and because I have a thing for women in uniform...
      Attached Files

Comment

I sense a "Star Wars Kid" esque lawsuit of "I haven't signed the model release form!"

-Y
        Meh.

Comment

History repeats itself....I supplied a similar afterdeck photo taken in 1986.
          Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

would that be the one on your homepage?(do I have to do everything for you?)

Comment

Thats the one .....i can never remember the adress of that thing!
              Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

try clicking where it says Homepage after every post you make......

Comment

Hi

Are you the same HPT Murphy who fell off the Eithne at some stage back in the 80's? Enlisted in '85?

Comment

Originally posted by Goldie fish
                    also looking clean and shiny(and because I have a thing for women in uniform...
                    i think this photo could be used in a caption competion,

i suggest
                    "quick sound general quatters! there's that guy again with the camera!"
                    Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil...prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon...

http://www.iamawesome.com/

Comment

Working...
                    X