PLCE set up and contents for FIBUA+CIBUA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLCE set up and contents for FIBUA+CIBUA

just heard that my unit is going on a fibua dibua ex with a local inf bn acting as bad guys in a few weeks.having never done an ex like this i was wondering if anyone had any tips or hints for it in relation to web kit set up,contents,usefull items....or anything else that springs to mind.ex is in ft davis and i believe its the 23rd light foot are the people in question.................many thanks.....bfg
    Pussyand Gunsmoke.......live by one, die by the other, and love the smell of both in the morning!!

23rd? May god have mercy upon your islander soul...
    They play dirty and are sore losers..expect the rules to change..

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

water water and more water
      You're even dumber than I tell people

You might have been infected but you never were a bore

Comment

check your PM's......
        Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil...prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon...

http://www.iamawesome.com/

Comment

Strong gloves are a most (plenty of barbed wire) plenty of water, and keep it as light as possible other than that
          Only the dead have seen the end of war - Plato

"Where there is no guidance the people fall, but in abundance of counselors there is victory" Proverbs 11-14
          http://munsterfireandrescue.com

Comment

23rd its all over, may god have pitty on your sole. they ploay dirty so play dirty back.
            Only the dead have seen the end of war - Plato

"Where there is no guidance the people fall, but in abundance of counselors there is victory" Proverbs 11-14
            http://munsterfireandrescue.com

Comment

so i was thinking of reduced plce cefo with all pouches bar the big stupid one that gets used as a but pack.the space on the belt vacated by the but pack used for w bottle/utility pouches.small day sack.as were out over 24 hrs i was going to bring a bergen that could presumably be stashed somewhere for the day.
              anyone know the layout of the fort??????????tried to do an unofficial recce yesterday and got nowhere.

how do the 23rd play dirty?any stories would be appreciated...............
              Pussyand Gunsmoke.......live by one, die by the other, and love the smell of both in the morning!!

Comment

I think I have maps at home. But it's much more fun without them. AS enemy you'll get a much better recce than the Assaulting party!!.

Friends Come and Go, but Enemies accumulate!!

Comment

If it fort davis your doing then your best bet for an ambush in the lower level is the tunnel! the middle and the far exit are the best!

Trust me i know!
                  Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil...prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon...

Comment

What's CIBUA?

Comment

im guessing combat in a built up area....

cause....

D defence
                      I in (a)
                      B built
                      U up
                      A area

F fighting
                      I in (a)
                      B built
                      U up
                      A area

Comment

Care to define the difference between combat and fighting then so?

For the real enthusiasts there's also OBUA and MOUT, any guesses?

Comment

Originally posted by yellowjacket
                          Care to define the difference between combat and fighting then so?

For the real enthusiasts there's also OBUA and MOUT, any guesses?
                          eh, well im guessing

O observation (in a)
                          B built
                          U up
                          A area

and

MOUT is what the yanks call FIBUA, i havent a clue what it stands for!

Comment

Operations in Built Up Areas
                            Military Opeartions in Urban Terrain

Comment

Some good links on the subject:

Comment

Working...
                              X