Start Thinking Soldier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Start Thinking Soldier

Have any of you boys had a go on this yet? It's interesting enough; and no I'm not on a recruiting drive.

I just had a crack at the sniper training; although wasn't able to finish as I should be working

http://www.armyjobs.mod.uk/startthin...s/Default.aspx

[
    QUOTE=SwiftandSure;247120]Have any of you boys had a go on this yet? It's interesting enough; and no I'm not on a recruiting drive.

I just had a crack at the sniper training; although wasn't able to finish as I should be working

http://www.armyjobs.mod.uk/startthin...s/Default.aspx[/QUOTE
    ]

Swift and Sure,
    I
    n view of your latest posting I think it is only right to let you know that someone has been impersonating you in the past on this site -see above under your name from April last year..

I love sanctimony and I hope that you will make every effort to acquaint the MOD's with this blatant attempt to destroy your good name- I would love to go into more detail - but I am sure you will want to clear your name as soon as possible.

I believe this poster (imposter?) who states he is not on a recruiting drive can not be the S & S we know and love. The MOD's should drop everything and address this urgent matter.
    Last edited by timhorgan; 30 April 2010, 11:05.

Comment

No need to panic Tim, I did indeed post this. As stated, it wasn't a recruitment drive, just a bit of craic. I saw the games being played on Sky News and shared the link. You may also have noticed I had duplicated an existing thread with this post, which is why this thread got no replies. I'm surprised the thread wasn't merged or deleted.

What benefit is there to me recruiting anyone into the BA? My own RDF unit is screaming out for bods, and although we are recruiting (ish), there's no guarantee we'll get the right calibre of recruit, or be able to retain them.
      If someone asks me about the BA, or wants my advice about life in the regular army, of course I'm going to tell them it's probably the best job in the world, because it is!! Regardless of what flag you fight for.

Comment

Tim= too much time on their hands. (coming from me that is sayin a lot)

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldie fish View Post
          Tim= too much time on their hands. (coming from me that is sayin a lot)
          i actually think i win that one Goldie!

anyhow i liked 'Start Thinking Soldier' - my boys often play it.

but i much prefer the US Army's online excellent game - Americas Army

www - Americas Army
          RGJ

...Once a Rifleman - Always a Rifleman... Celer et Audax

The Rifles

Comment

Working...
          X