Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UNIFIL Website

Hi Everyone,
    Some of you will remember that I started a thread here some time back to inform people about my UNIFIL website. Well, the latest situation is that I now have almost 250 Photographs up on the site, from 30 Different Battalions. The site attracted over 24,000 hits last month alone (July 2009)
    Initially people from some parts of the country felt that another part was dominating the site, this was purely because on starting up the site, most of the people I knew were from the West... There is now a good mix, from all over the country, and now covering more Battalions than ever before.
    As ever, I am trying to get new photos for the site, so please, get them out of the attic and get them to me. The sooner you send them, the sooner they can be displayed to the world. Details on how to submit your pictures is available on the "Contact" page of the site.
    Also if you have any suggestions for how the site can be improved, I would be delighted to hear from you. Criticism is as welcome as praise, as its usualy constructive.
    The site is www.unifil.ie where as well as viewing the photos that are already there, you can also get details on how to have your own pictures included in the site.

Brian Mitchell.

Great site Brian- it brings back a few memories
    Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
    Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
    The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere***
    The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
    The best lack all conviction, while the worst
    Are full of passionate intensity.

Comment

Looking back through some of the newer photos the site just keeps on growing ..keep up the good work
      Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

Working...
      X