LOOKING FOR AN ARMY TRUCK TO HIRE TOMORROW -12th Sept

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOOKING FOR AN ARMY TRUCK TO HIRE TOMORROW -12th Sept

Don't know if i'm posting this in the right section....Just wondering does anyone have or know where i would be able to find an army truck insured to carry 10 passengers to hire for tommorrow morning to drop out to Trim in the morning and collect in the afternoon. I know its really short notice but any info would be greatly appreciated...THANKS

The chances are between slim and none, the DF is very particular about who it lets travel in military transport. Why a truck? A minibus carrys up to 14

You will find the necessary details here:

Comment

Someone should be along at some point today who may be able to provide, all sorts of people drop in and out.
      "Are they trying to shoot down the other drone? "

"No, they're trying to fly the tank"

Comment

Asking a day before you need it. Even if it was possible theres not a hope of getting it on such short notice.
        It is only by contemplation of the incompetent that we can appreciate the difficulties and accomplishments of the competent.

Comment

Try the IMVG.

Sorry I don't have contact details.
          Without supplies no army is brave.

—Frederick the Great,

Instructions to his Generals, 1747

Comment

Originally posted by danni2746 View Post
            Don't know if i'm posting this in the right section....Just wondering does anyone have or know where i would be able to find an army truck insured to carry 10 passengers to hire for tommorrow morning to drop out to Trim in the morning and collect in the afternoon. I know its really short notice but any info would be greatly appreciated...THANKS
            will ye want sandwiches on the way try bus eirann ....

Comment

Anyone smell WEDDING

Comment

if we were still a pre-burst bubble economy I'd suggest setting up a company providing APCs, trucks, tanks etc for communion parties...
                Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
                Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
                Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
                Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?

Comment

Originally posted by johnny no stars View Post
                  if we were still a pre-burst bubble economy I'd suggest setting up a company providing APCs, trucks, tanks etc for communion parties...
                  Tanks and APC's for First Holy Communions

where the feck do you live- Limerick- Outer Kabul.
                  Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
                  Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
                  The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere***
                  The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
                  The best lack all conviction, while the worst
                  Are full of passionate intensity.

Comment

Jesus, when I think of all the miserable hours spent in the back of oul Bedfords, why would anyone want to do it for free / fun? For the authentic experience, make sure the canvas tilt is badly attached so that water and dust and exhaust fumes will fill the space in which the "troops" are slumped. The driver will also drive as if he is a spastic(jerking the clutch like he has Parkinson's) and when complained to, will shrug like a striking Frenchman.He will also target every pothole on the road with the accuracy of a laser-guided weapon.........If she still wants to marry you after that, she's a keeper
                    regards
                    GttC

Comment

Originally posted by danni2746 View Post
                      This fella might help

There's nothing like forward planning by the way.

Originally posted by hedgehog View Post
                      Tanks and APC's for First Holy Communions

where the feck do you live- Limerick- Outer Kabul.
                      There are social events where some armour would be useful. Think weddings where the bride and/or groom are named McDonagh.
                      sigpic
                      Say NO to violence against Women

Originally posted by hedgehog
                      My favourite moment was when the
                      Originally posted by hedgehog
                      red headed old dear got a smack on her ginger head

Comment

Originally posted by Groundhog View Post
                        Got a present from herself of an hour in that thing - great buzz !
                        "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

So, did ye get one?
                          'He died who loved to live,' they'll say,
                          'Unselfishly so we might have today!'
                          Like hell! He fought because he had to fight;
                          He died that's all. It was his unlucky night.
                          http://www.salamanderoasis.org/poems...nnis/luck.html

Comment

Originally posted by kermit
                            Army personnel are not allowed to be carried in trucks, unless on operations. Civvies haven't a hope.
                            Thats been changed again kermit. We are allowed to carry troops in trucks again, even the gucci scania 6x6, which i fcukin love driving!
                            Religion is like a puddle thinking that the hole in the ground that it sits in is so perfect for it that some higher being must have created it

Comment

Originally posted by Commando69 View Post
                              Thats been changed again kermit. We are allowed to carry troops in trucks again, even the gucci scania 6x6, which i fcukin love driving!
                              Since when ? First I' ve heard of it, TBH...
                              "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

Working...
                              X