Attn FCA Personnel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attn FCA Personnel

Has it ever crossed your mind that you people are only RESERVE. Sometimes i read with utter amazment some of the threads you put up, such as demands for equip, wanting a special reserve force, even smoking on the ground!! Where do you people get off? You haven't a clue. If you want to know what it's really like, take your balls off the fence and join up. Then come back with your legitmate observations and suggestions. Until then, Lig Amach!

What is this "FCA" to which this recruit (obviously) refers?

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

If you want to know what it's really like, take your balls off the fence and join up
      on your wages, I dont think so!:D
      You're even dumber than I tell people

You might have been infected but you never were a bore

Comment

Nobody DEMANDS equipment, nobody said WE WANT a special reserve force all we are doing is EXCERCISING OUR MINDS and brainstorming.

The thread "How to smoke on the ground" was probably put up:
        1) to get a reaction - like this thread or;
        2) placed there as a joke.

BTW we all have gotten off the fence and joined up, except we had the brains to have one foot in civilian life with all the benefits (more money for one) and one foot in the Army (doing your job just as good if not better in some cases).

If you don’t like the threads posted here, then simply don’t look at them, however... if you feel so strongly about what you see here, then get YOUR balls off the fence and join in (how many posts have you placed here???) with the discussions or are you afraid you'll be shown up?

Comment

**DONT DO IT**

Im guessin this was posted to piss us all off! dont reply and give the prick the satifaction!
          Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil...prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon...

http://www.iamawesome.com/

Comment

oh heres a thought.........maybe you should sit on the spire and swivel.
            Glaine áir gcroí
            Neart ár ngeag agus
            beart de réir ár mbriathar

-"If people behaved in the way nations do, They would all be put in straight jackets" - Tennessee Williams

Comment

Ah, it seems obvious now that the powers that be have reduced the IQ level for entry to the PDF!

Fire action, your not one of these guys who was in the RESERVE got into the regulars and now thinks he's King Dick are you?????? My god recruits never learn.
              Sigs - No amps, no volts = no interest

Comment

I've said it before, ONE ARMY two kinds of soldiers!

We all have enough on our plates without putting each other down.

Comment

"BTW we all have gotten off the fence and joined up, except we had the brains to have one foot in civilian life with all the benefits (more money for one) and one foot in the Army (doing your job just as good if not better in some cases)."

Who does this fool think he is ??

I have served in what was the FCA and the PDF, I dont really know where an attitude such as the one portrayed above comes from.

"brains to keep one foot in civilian life" - insult to the PDF.

"doing your job just as good if not better in some cases" - insult to the PDF

It is no wonder that the reserve forces are held in such contempt by the PDF.

Comment

I think I'm me! Hang on I'll check in the mirror... yep its defiantly me all right. I would know me anywhere :D

I have no interest in getting into a silly slagging match about whose penis is bigger PDF or FCA so this is my last post on the subject. But I have to laugh at your opinion that I'm insulting the PDF God forbid anyone say anything bad about them.

Yet you have no comment to make about the insult to the FCA from the joker Fire Action...

As LordFlash said
                    I've said it before, ONE ARMY two kinds of soldiers!
                    We all have enough on our plates without putting each other down.
                    If you can’t respect the work (in our spare time) that we do for the Defence Forces, then don’t expect any respect back. :p

Comment

Re: Attn FCA Personnel

Originally posted by Fire Action
                      , wanting a special reserve force, even smoking on the ground!! Where do you people get off?
                      If you bothered to look you would see that nearly 70% didnt want a special reserve force and smoking on the ground was started by a suspected pdfer, try reading the posts next time eh?
                      You're even dumber than I tell people

You might have been infected but you never were a bore

Comment

If memory serves, 55% of the US Army's combat power lies in its reserve components, and when it comes to heavy armour like myself, over 65% of the US military's tanks are in the Guard.

We train to the same combat standards as the professional military, usually -with- the professional military, but only have a fraction of the time to do it in. (We manage it by leaving the professionals to do most of the admin/paperwork support)

We do not always achieve the same levels of proficiency beyond the standards, but we do meet the requirements.

And we have to keep our day jobs...

I think us reservists deserve to be cut a -little- bit of slack, no?

However, in the final analysis, I think that demands for equipment are very much appropriate for reserves.

When in the front line, I don't think that the guys shooting at us are going to be concerned if we're reservists or not.. unless we have inferior equipment, in which case we're more likely to be the recipient of an attack. (easier targets, after all). A reserve infantry battalion has exactly the same job in battle as a PDF one, it makes only sense that they should be given the same equipment to do it.

NTM
                        Driver, tracks, troops.... Drive and adjust!!

Comment

Admin: Wiped :p

Comment

Fire action ....obviously a soldier....probably former RDF.........recently passed out or completed two to three star training........disenchanted by the DF after all the hype on the TV....wants to lash out at those who he sees as a drain on the resources that could further his training.....frustrated twenty something wanabe warrior.....

A psycholigical profile of another pissed off soldier.

How sad.

Please bear in mind we don't all work in the IT sector 90% are better paid than this poor mite and he is venting his frustration that we may actually be capable of being soldiers as well as civillians given the opertunities.

Also be creful of what is accused there are members of the PDF here and ex members.If you don't like what you read log off! we've heard it all before after all you joined us we did not go looking for you.

If you have nothing new to say....say nothing at all

Please feel free to hang around ....you might even get to learn something.
                            Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

HPT, you should become a profiler. Seriously.
                              One of the main problem we in the reserve face is that a large number of "KIDS" join up either to get an ego trip or get pissed on cheep beer. It is for this reason and more that we are threated like shite by the powers that be. It would be very interesting to see how many people would respond if we were called up. None of the children would I can re-assure you of that.
                              Only the dead have seen the end of war - Plato

"Where there is no guidance the people fall, but in abundance of counselors there is victory" Proverbs 11-14
                              http://munsterfireandrescue.com

Comment

Working...
                              X