Knjocker is oin cana'Da¬

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knjocker is oin cana'Da¬

jsut beddn drinking with jnKnokdkrr for the poqsdt 7 hoursm. fujcjking SApperj beert drijking wtwat.
    RGJ

...Once a Rifleman - Always a Rifleman... Celer et Audax

The Rifles

mE ansd KMNOcker
    Attached Files
    RGJ

The Rifles

Comment

Suggest this be moved to Mugs drunken rant thread? :D
      Go Mairidís Beo

Comment

Suggest mugs drunken rant thread be renamed....

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

Where can I find this infamous and elusive thread?
          Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

Comment

Sore heads all round today!

Comment

Look at the position of the keys on your keyboard and then try figure out how some of the spellings came about.

RGJ must be the only man in the world who can form words with a clenched fist hitting the keyboard.

he's really going to hate himself for this one!!
              Last edited by hptmurphy; 26 January 2011, 22:06.
              Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

I was going to blame an I-phone, and wet fingers....

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

Good drunken post... I like the discreet OPSEC patches on your faces !!!

Keep it up !!
                  "On the plains of hesitation, bleach the bones of countless millions, who on the very dawn of victory, laid down to rest, and in resting died.

Never give up!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Jungle View Post
                    Good drunken post... I like the discreet OPSEC patches on your faces !!!

Keep it up !!
                    What fascinates me is that the picture shows that probably the worst pint glass in the world-the standard British Nonik -has apparently made it all the way to BATUS!!!!

Comment

Right so time to own up, which one of you is bald?

Comment

how's the head? drink and keyboards don't mix.. ("bein there")

Comment

i'm the baldie!!!

that's me an Knocker.

and hell yeah we were pissed - the only 2 Irishmen left in the Mess, infact the only 2 people left in the Mess!

i must admit i had a late start this morning and didn't make an appearance until Tea and Toast.

apologies now for posting that - but it seemed a good idea at the time, i have no idea how i got the pic from my phone to the computer and managed to hide our identities!
                          RGJ

The Rifles

Comment

No aplogies needed just proves the point that you take the Man out of Ireland but not the Irish out the man...go on ya good thing.....
                            Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalGreenJacket View Post
                              i'm the baldie!!!

that's me an Knocker.

and hell yeah we were pissed - the only 2 Irishmen left in the Mess, infact the only 2 people left in the Mess!

i must admit i had a late start this morning and didn't make an appearance until Tea and Toast.

apologies now for posting that - but it seemed a good idea at the time, i have no idea how i got the pic from my phone to the computer and managed to hide our identities!
                              No need for apologies, the day people can't post on IMO while pissed will be a dark day for the world

Comment

Working...
                              X