Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Director UKSF trained by Irish Soldiers

Originally posted by timhorgan View Post
    ...the Director UKSF ... was trained and mentored by some great Irish soldiers...
    interesting topic Tim, please do enlighten us.

OpSec does not apply here because if it is information you know then it is in the public domain and already compromised.
    Last edited by RoyalGreenJacket; 28 March 2011, 20:02.
    RGJ

...Once a Rifleman - Always a Rifleman... Celer et Audax

The Rifles

RGJ.You know my feelings about Tim the troll but why is it that you always get your back up at the mere suggestion that we could teach ye anything???
    "Let us be clear about three facts. First, all battles and all wars are won in the end by the infantryman. Secondly, the infantryman always bears the brunt. His casualties are heavier, he suffers greater extremes of discomfort and fatigue than the other arms. Thirdly, the art of the infantryman is less stereotyped and far harder to acquire in modern war than that of any other arm." ------- Field Marshall Wavell, April 1945.

Comment

This is ridiculous....

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalGreenJacket View Post
        OpSec does not apply here because if it is information you know then it is in the public domain and already compromised.
        I wouldn't be so sure about that - isn't the identity of DSF restricted information?

Comment

Hmm looks like I arrived too late to see the juicy details!
          "Many a time a man's mouth broke his nose"

"Don't waste money buying expensive binoculars. Simply stand next to the object you wish to view."

Comment

Comment

For **** sake.

It just gets worse and worse in this place... Who seriously gives a ****?

Comment

Comment

Comment

I trained DSF.

He's been in my dance class for a good year or so now.

Comment

Originally posted by Craghopper View Post
                      Is that a maori swat team?
                      But there's no danger
                      It's a professional career
                      Though it could be arranged
                      With just a word in Mr. Churchill's ear
                      If you're out of luck you're out of work
                      We could send you to johannesburg.

(Elvis Costello, Olivers Army)

Comment

Originally posted by turbocalves View Post
                        Is that a maori swat team?
                        No.

They're just all after realising they forgot to bring the knock knock.

Comment

Originally posted by apod View Post
                          RGJ.You know my feelings about Tim the troll but why is it that you always get your back up at the mere suggestion that we could teach ye anything???
                          Tim should have used the "Riddler" as his moniker. He's constantly posting half the story and expecting others to work the rest out. He will give us a clue every now and again. Its a bit like a puzzle and as long as you see it for what it is .. no problem. Everybody has their own communication style.

The Irish Soldiers Tim mentions here are probably serving in HM Forces.

Comment

Originally posted by Hello Alaska View Post
                            No.

They're just all after realising they forgot to bring the knock knock.
                            They realized they don't like thai.

Comment

Originally posted by apod View Post
                              apod don't be daft, that is not the issue here.

the Irish DF have indeed trained many soldiers from the British Army, aswell as soldiers from many other nations over the years, and i am sure they will do a great job in doing so in the future, and long may it continue.

Originally posted by Hello Alaska View Post
                              For **** sake.

It just gets worse and worse in this place... Who seriously gives a ****?
                              the reason i am intrigued by Tim Horgans post is that as the MOD's have already pointed out to me; "making stuff up on IMO is not against the rules", but this does not give the likes of Tim Horgan carte blanche to post anything they like in here without foundation.

and to that end i'd like Tim Horgan to put some meat on the bones of this latest revelation and enlighten us.

if IMO has become a breeding ground for individuals to post absolutely anything they want unfounded then i am one of those who "seriously gives a ****"

now please excuse me while i train some US Army Rangers how to conduct HALO jumps properly, and i'll chat to you all when i reach the DZ.
                              Last edited by RoyalGreenJacket; 29 March 2011, 05:01.
                              RGJ

...Once a Rifleman - Always a Rifleman... Celer et Audax

The Rifles

Comment

Working...
                              X