Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Constable Ronan Kerr

Originally posted by In my opinion
    Constable Ronan Kerr RIP. "The only traitors on this island are those who attack the people of this island"
    May he rest in peace
    "Fellow-soldiers of the Irish Republican Army, I have just received a communication from Commandant Pearse calling on us to surrender and you will agree with me that this is the hardest task we have been called upon to perform during this eventful week, but we came into this fight for Irish Independence in obedience to the commands of our higher officers and now in obedience to their wishes we must surrender. I know you would, like myself, prefer to be with our comrades who have already fallen in the fight - we, too, should rather die in this glorious struggle than submit to the enemy." Volunteer Captain Patrick Holahan to 58 of his men at North Brunswick Street, the last group of the Four Courts Garrison to surrender, Sunday 30 April 1916.

An unnecessary loss of life to someone just starting out on a career protecting his fellow man.

R.I.P Constable.

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

Rip

Comment

Rip

Comment

rip

Comment

Rip.
            "Are they trying to shoot down the other drone? "

"No, they're trying to fly the tank"

Comment

R I P

Someone posted on my Facebook page about this, but was a little cryptic about it

Was this guy from the Republic ?
              "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

Originally posted by Truck Driver View Post
                R I P

Someone posted on my Facebook page about this, but was a little cryptic about it

Was this guy from the Republic ?
                Omagh. County Tyrone.

RIP.

Comment

Constable Kerr rest in peace. My sincerest sympathy to his family, loved ones, and friends. May the cowards who comitted this atrocious act forever be tormented by the act which they have committed.
                  There is no problem that cannot be fixed with high explosive.

Comment

RIP, a terrible act by cowards who won't change anything except make good people suffer.
                    RGJ

...Once a Rifleman - Always a Rifleman... Celer et Audax

The Rifles

Comment

Rest in Peace
                      "It is a general popular error to imagine that loudest complainers for the public to be the most anxious for it's welfare" Edmund Burke

Comment

rip

Comment

Originally posted by terrier View Post
                          Omagh. County Tyrone.

RIP.
                          Thanks Terrier
                          "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

Rip

Comment

Rest In Peace Officer..
                              British officer: You're seven minutes late, Mr. Collins.
                              Michael Collins: You've kept us waiting 700 years. You can have your seven minutes.

[As the British flag comes down]

Michael Collins: So that's what all the bother was about.

Comment

Working...
                              X