Combat coffee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Combat coffee

In keeping with the recent threads on rations, here's an instructional video on the preparation of coffee in a combat zone (beware of language) with some useful information about Canadian Individual Meal Packs:

"On the plains of hesitation, bleach the bones of countless millions, who on the very dawn of victory, laid down to rest, and in resting died.

Never give up!!"

That is f**king epic!

Comment

F***ing Hilarious!Now all we need is those heaters in ALL our ORPs and we are sorted! Starbucks in Kilworth!
      "Let us be clear about three facts. First, all battles and all wars are won in the end by the infantryman. Secondly, the infantryman always bears the brunt. His casualties are heavier, he suffers greater extremes of discomfort and fatigue than the other arms. Thirdly, the art of the infantryman is less stereotyped and far harder to acquire in modern war than that of any other arm." ------- Field Marshall Wavell, April 1945.

Comment

brilliant, but i can't believe there are Canadians more than a mile from a Tim Hortons at any moment in time!

i guess desperate men do desperate things

great vid Jungle.
        RGJ

...Once a Rifleman - Always a Rifleman... Celer et Audax

The Rifles

Comment

"And welcome back, to making f***ing coffee in the dessert.............IT'S F***ING HOTTTTT!!!!"
          Don't stand there GAWPING, like you've never seen the hand of God BEFORE!!

Comment

Originally posted by paul View Post
            coffee in the dessert

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. Margaret Mead

Comment

I'm dyslexic, spell check doesn't help stupidity.......
              Don't stand there GAWPING, like you've never seen the hand of God BEFORE!!

Comment

If you can..why not...I would have settled for it black...
                Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

That's almost too subtle but on the other hand third row down second from the left does it for me.
                  Last edited by Orion; 20 April 2011, 21:37.

Comment

That was fcuking awsome hot fcuking coffee in the desert starbucks eat your heart out

What good is in youth when it's ageing what joy are in eyes that cant see when there's sorrow in sunshine and flowers and only our rivers run free.

Comment

I guess they did close that coffee bar at HQ ISAF then?
                      "Everyone's for a free Tibet, but no one's for freeing Tibet." -Mark Steyn. What an IMO-centric quote, eh?

Comment

Working...
                      X