Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go Vikings!

Norwegian Vikings........I wish all my briefings ended like this

To close with and kill the enemy in all weather conditions, night and day and over any terrain

Good motivation there!
    "Everyone's for a free Tibet, but no one's for freeing Tibet." -Mark Steyn. What an IMO-centric quote, eh?

Comment

Which one is thor?

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

Originally posted by HavocIRL View Post
        Norwegian Vikings........I wish all my briefings ended like this

Thanks, Havoc,
        Apparently it was no longer Politically Correct to use old Norse War Cries and the Telemark battalion came in for some stick after that-

Interesting in the vid below one of the soldiers is called Kevin which I am sure is not a common Norwegian name

Auf YouTube findest du die angesagtesten Videos und Tracks. Außerdem kannst du eigene Inhalte hochladen und mit Freunden oder gleich der ganzen Welt teilen.
        Last edited by timhorgan; 7 May 2011, 09:57.

Comment

Yeah its a bad idea to say something which might offend someone before you go and kill them.............please.
          To close with and kill the enemy in all weather conditions, night and day and over any terrain

Comment

Good indicator of esprit de Corp. To bad we don't sent whole units overseas
            "The Question is not: how far you will take this? The Question is do you possess the constitution to go as far as is needed?"

Comment

Originally posted by Goldie fish View Post
              Which one is thor?
              The one with the lisp and the pain in his leg
              Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
              Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
              The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere***
              The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
              The best lack all conviction, while the worst
              Are full of passionate intensity.

Comment

War better than sex!!

Originally posted by HavocIRL View Post
                Yeah its a bad idea to say something which might offend someone before you go and kill them.............please.

It is even worse than you think-the Norwegian soldiers even claimed that

WAR WAS BETTER THAN SEX

These are Norwegian soldiers so they must be talking about Norwegian women- I do not believe a word of it- this is cunning Norwegian MILDEC- they are trying to mislead us about the wonderful talents and natural vigour of Norwegian Women in bed.

Norway’s military establishment was in an uproar on Monday after soldiers reportedly have showed an “unacceptable attitude,” indicating little remorse over killing and claiming that war “was better than sex.” The soldiers’ offensive but brutally honest comments reportedly will be published in a new magazine called ALFA and set to debut next week. Newspaper VG […]

Comment

Originally posted by timhorgan View Post
                  It is even worse than you think-the Norwegian soldiers even claimed that

WAR WAS BETTER THAN SEX

These are Norwegian soldiers so they must be talking about Norwegian women- I do not believe a word of it- this is cunning Norwegian MILDEC- they are trying to mislead us about the wonderful talents and natural vigour of Norwegian Women in bed.

http://www.newsinenglish.no/2010/09/...raw-attitudes/
                  'The army already has held a so-called “crisis meeting”

...............*Facepalm*

Comment

Originally posted by hedgehog View Post
                    "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

That's what it's like in the Brugha these days after we get mounted for the guard.

Comment

Originally posted by hedgehog View Post
                        Taken me all day for that penny to drop. Almost re watched the video to spot the lad with the sore leg.

Comment

Working...
                        X