Photos by Goldie Fish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photos by Goldie Fish

Some of you may have noticed the large photos I have recently posted on this section of the board. These and more are available to view on
    Goldiefish's Photos

Feel free to visit and comment,but If you are going to use them for another website,ask me first?
    Thank you.:-patriot:

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

nice pic's, do you have any names for the ships though?
    You're even dumber than I tell people

You might have been infected but you never were a bore

Comment

Very nice site Goldie.
      Only the dead have seen the end of war - Plato

"Where there is no guidance the people fall, but in abundance of counselors there is victory" Proverbs 11-14
      http://munsterfireandrescue.com

Comment

War that the HMS Argus in one photo with the lynx's on her. When was she is Ireland?

Comment

Yes she was in Cobh at the time,early in the summer if I remember rightly. I usually post it on this section if there are naval visits.
          Al: I have names for all of them. Which one do you want to know about?

Comment

xxxxx
            Last edited by Guest; 23 November 2004, 14:21.

"When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love."

Marcus Aurelius Roman Emperor (161 to 180 A.D.)

Comment

what class are the USS Bulkley and USS Vella Gulf? Nice pics btw
              You're even dumber than I tell people

You might have been infected but you never were a bore

Comment

Vella Gulf (CG72) is A Ticonderoga class AEGIS cruiser, While Bulkley(DDG84) is an Arleigh Burke Flight IIa destroyer, which differs from flight I and II by the addition of a twin heli Hangar...strange that the US built a ship initially without such a hangar.
                The earlier Ticonderoga class are soon to be retired believe it or not.

Comment

I expected to see some security guard running toward the camera, flailing his arms as if trying to push you away. :D

Nice pics.
                  "Everyone's for a free Tibet, but no one's for freeing Tibet." -Mark Steyn. What an IMO-centric quote, eh?

Comment

I know lots of gardai..I stand next to them when taking my photos..Of US ships anyway..

Comment

Goldie I hate to complain but is there a dead link to the RDF photos? can't seem to get them.
                      There seems to be something wrong with our bloody ships today Chatfield
                      Admiral of the Fleet David Beatty, 1st Earl Beatty GCB OM GCVO

Comment

yeah goldie cant get near the rdf photos either but all in all some lovely photo's! would like to see more of the especially one's of perhaps the niamh on drydock if you have them................

Comment

Any pictures of a peacock in dry dock with the loiter drive deployed? The ERA's on the Ciara showed me one once and it would be useful for explaining what the drive is and how it operates.

Comment

There are no RDF photos yet...I have not caught a Peacock in the dry dock yet. As you can see,sometimes they go to the floating dock,which does not lend itself for photograpy opportunities,but Its on my list..

Comment

I actually intend to use that page for posting photos of IMO board members in future....
                              As for Niamh...when she was in Cork Dockyard last,when I passed the drydock was full of water....

Comment

Working...
                              X