British Army Jackals, Coyotes and Huskies now in Northern Ireland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• British Army Jackals, Coyotes and Huskies now in Northern Ireland

good to see this sort of stuff happening on our doorstep to keep the lads skills and drills on the ball.

my friends in 2RIFLES tell me Friday afternoons on the beach in Ballykinler will never be the same.
    Last edited by RoyalGreenJacket; 14 July 2011, 01:12.
    RGJ

...Once a Rifleman - Always a Rifleman... Celer et Audax

The Rifles

Good old Ballykinler it has its own weather climate, good to see the wagons there too.

Comment

They'll be useful for the current season. Are they fireproof?

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

If I remember rightly, there were a few of them in Ballyk a few years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldie fish View Post
          They'll be useful for the current season. Are they fireproof?
          The gardai are doing all the trials ...theyre being deployed to limerick
          Every man thinks meanly of himself for not having been a soldier - Samuel Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
            The gardai are doing all the trials ...theyre being deployed to limerick
            They'd wanna be Horse and Knife proof too so.

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

OPSEC prevents me from divulging anymore , sufice to say - they can withstand a bag of chips - with curry sauce - thrown at them at mac 1
              Every man thinks meanly of himself for not having been a soldier - Samuel Johnson

Comment

Working...
              X