7.62 Designs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7.62 Designs

I came across a company in the US called 7.62 Designs. They produce seriously cool t-shirts for various military and LE units in the US and I enquired as to what were the criteria to get a custom design produced, i.e. for an RDF Unit. The reply was between 500 - 1000 pieces would have to be ordered but I want to know is there much interest in such a product among the RDF. There is little or no clothing we can wear in civvie street relating to the RDF and I would be more than happy to wear any. Am I being too obsessive with the RDF or is there actually an interest in this kind of stuff.

Well i have a personalised A-coy T-shirt i wear... cost 25 euro to get done but priceless never the less!:-patriot:

WHAM! BAM! THANK YOU MAM!
    WERE 7TH INFANTRY!:-patriot: :-patriot: :-patriot:
    Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil...prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon...

http://www.iamawesome.com/

Comment

I know it’s not exactly RDF/FCA only but there was a guy selling Defence Forces clothing, Polo Shirts, Rugby Shirts. I got one of the Rugby Shirts, Black all over with a white collar, Irish flag on the sleeve and on the corner at the front they look very nice, I think it was about €20-€30

Comment

The Germans went one step further (too far) and their intelligence service markets their own whole line of clothing, from t-shirts to boxers,... they've got this big mean german eagle on them.
        I think that is just a little sad.

Perhaps the military needs a mascot? Like a big wolfhound? That would make the clothes more marketable.

(however no doubt they would dye a tiger green and call it the celtic tiger,.... oh how tackey)

Comment

I think it's a great idea.
          We had some white 3AD t-shirts with GENIUS written on the back (prizes in a table quiz). I acquired one thanks to Boforgunner (not for my table quiz skill) but they are very bad quality - almost see through.
          (thanks all the same, boforgunner!)

Some good quality RDF or unit polo shirts would be the business I think. I'd wear one anyways.
          I don't believe in love - just friendship + sex

Comment

I'm working on it
            "The dolphins were monkeys that didn't like the land, walked back to the water, went back from the sand."

Comment

Stand Fast,
              Any idea where I could get one of the rugby shirts you mentioned?

Id be interested in a 7.62 design Tshirt just for the reserve! I bought a T-Shirt from them before and it was great quality.

Pity I left it in the drier for 2 hours and forgot to take it out.

Comment

I got the brother to pick it up for me (that reminds me I must pay him!!! , a guy was selling them in the Glenn when we were on Annual Camp. Leave it with me and I will look into it for you, I will PM you with my findings.

Comment

i think its called "Custom Kit" or "A KIT LESS ORDENARY".......
                  his contact ph no is... 0877792386
                  Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil...prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon...

http://www.iamawesome.com/

Comment

I have seen the 7.62 website before ages ago and the t-shirts are cool i'd love to see a custom RDF t-shirt but it would want to be a good design ya know.

Comment

Most embroidery shops will do something for you. Here in Limerick, a local embroidery shop has been doing t-shirts for us for years. The current one is a high quality t-shirt with the unit flash embroidered on the front for about €9 each. He also does rank markings, and all sorts of other stuff like nametags, and badges. If you order in bulk (~20t-shirts) he will do the flash design for free. Most embroidery shops will do it.

Comment

Working...
                      X