Lightweight saw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lightweight saw

What I use on the ground. Slightly bigger than a Secateurs but much MUCH lighter and can cut through a lot more. I always thought a Secateurs was far too heavy.

€2.99 in Lidl

An excellent bit of kit.

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

I have a similar piece of kit from Wilkinson Sword. Light and useful and cheap.

Comment

in lidl from today too
        "He is an enemy officer taken in battle and entitled to fair treatment."
        "No, sir. He's a sergeant, and they don't deserve no respect at all, sir. I should know. They're cunning and artful, if they're any good. I wouldn't mind if he was an officer, sir. But sergeants are clever."

Comment

And can always be used (along with the swiss army knife) for any impromptu amputations required
          'He died who loved to live,' they'll say,
          'Unselfishly so we might have today!'
          Like hell! He fought because he had to fight;
          He died that's all. It was his unlucky night.
          http://www.salamanderoasis.org/poems...nnis/luck.html

Comment

can be used to cut up a rabbit too... first hand experience...
            "He is an enemy officer taken in battle and entitled to fair treatment."
            "No, sir. He's a sergeant, and they don't deserve no respect at all, sir. I should know. They're cunning and artful, if they're any good. I wouldn't mind if he was an officer, sir. But sergeants are clever."

Comment

Very useful bit of kit, invested in one myself a couple of years back (not from Lidl though)
              "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

Working...
              X