Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Panhard AML 60 - straight out of deep storage.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panhard AML 60 - straight out of deep storage.

Hi

I have a Panhard AML60 surplus to requirements. (don't ask its a long story!) It has low hours, low miles and was lightly used by the french police. Its straight out of deep storage and is complete - only minus the weapons.

It is based in the uk in the west country.

Let me know if you are interested or have someone who could be interested.

It will retail at £12,250

Mail me on;

ebarrimore@hotmail.com
    Attached Files

The Mrs would kill me...
    'He died who loved to live,' they'll say,
    'Unselfishly so we might have today!'
    Like hell! He fought because he had to fight;
    He died that's all. It was his unlucky night.
    http://www.salamanderoasis.org/poems...nnis/luck.html

Comment

does it come with a disabled parking badge

Comment

No you have to have driven one for at least 12months before you qualify.

Obviously you haven't had the dubious pleasure!
        Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

Originally posted by boy in blue View Post
          If YOU were a parking warden, would YOU argue ???
          "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

barrimore ,what is the heraldry on the front of it in the pic

Comment

If YOU were a parking warden, would YOU argue
              Aircooled panhard......yep It would probably oil up and stall while you were writing the ticket!....Given these were CS equipped vehicles..look at the mortar port...toothless tigers.
              Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

when i looked at it again it reminded me of Lt.Grubers little tank in allo allo

Comment

when i looked at it again it reminded me of Lt.Grubers little tank in allo allo
                  Which in fact was an SDKFZ. 222 based on a Landrover Chassis, theres a company in the UK that will build you one for a few grand.

they also do Panzer 111s and StuG 111s based on FV432 running gear.

Comment

Originally posted by Seanachie View Post
                    Which in fact was an SDKFZ. 222 based on a Landrover Chassis, theres a company in the UK that will build you one for a few grand.

they also do Panzer 111s and StuG 111s based on FV432 running gear.
                    I'd love one for christmas!!! One way of dealing with fupping kids!!

Comment

I'd love one for christmas!!! One way of dealing with fupping kids!

bit short notice but I'll dig out the link for next year!

Comment

Alas dear Barrimore I have no use for that particular French police model but if you can supply one of these, even slightly used, it would make great stocking filler for Christmas.

"When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love."

Marcus Aurelius Roman Emperor (161 to 180 A.D.)

Comment

Hey , that's my girlfriend mon diu

Comment

Working...
                          X