Fitness related DF discounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fitness related DF discounts

Right so, following on from the Runways thread I thought it'd be useful for folk on here to post up info on any DF discounts they come across which would come in useful for people on here in relation to training.

Performance Therapy in Kinsealy are offering a 25% discount to members of the DF. They're a Crossfit affiliate, they're pricey but if it's what you're into it may be worth a pop.

Welcome to Performance Therapy Ireland, the home of health and fitness in North Dublin.

Ballymun Leisure Centre offer a discount too. I'm not sure of exact pricing but it works out at somewhere between 150-199 quid a year AFAIK, one of the lads in work got it or 3 quid if you pay as you go.

You just have to ask them when ya go in.

Comment

hmmm... to use my british army id in ballymuin leisure centre or not....!!

Good gym all the same, it's my go to since IP died.

Comment

Tis the time of the year lads. Put down the tin of quality street and get on your feet! The lovely men and www.maximuscle.ie and www.maxifuel.ie have given a discount code to all members of the DF.

For €10 off for any order over €30...(anyone using this code will also get a free shaker)

Use the code DFMM10 at the checkout, go to your basket scroll down the page on the right hand side there is an option to enter in the code.

EDIT: For our UK friends unfortunately its a ROI offer only :(
        Last edited by Duffman; 4 January 2012, 14:39.
        "Many a time a man's mouth broke his nose"

"Don't waste money buying expensive binoculars. Simply stand next to the object you wish to view."

Comment

Also along with above voucher code, all orders now getting free Protein / Energy bar. Free Noms!
          "Many a time a man's mouth broke his nose"

"Don't waste money buying expensive binoculars. Simply stand next to the object you wish to view."

Comment

Just got a phonecall from home, order has been received (that was quick, only ordered it on 4th!!!) with some freebies, was wondering what awaited me now i know! Cheers duffman

will try out your bar tonight for the gym and give my verdict then though, still recovering from the lime flavored viper shock!!! prefer the one in the yellow wrapper, taste-tastic!
            Last edited by morpheus; 6 January 2012, 14:33.
            "He is an enemy officer taken in battle and entitled to fair treatment."
            "No, sir. He's a sergeant, and they don't deserve no respect at all, sir. I should know. They're cunning and artful, if they're any good. I wouldn't mind if he was an officer, sir. But sergeants are clever."

Comment

Working...
            X