pots course tralee 2000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pots course tralee 2000

hi everyone!i was on the pots course in tralee bks in 2000 and im trying to get in contact with anyone else who was on it with a view to organising a reunion!!!

you can post your details here or if your not too keen on that you can pm me or e-mail me at shane_p_allen@hotmail.com

all the best and hoping for some replys soon
    Pussyand Gunsmoke.......live by one, die by the other, and love the smell of both in the morning!!

also...i can be contacted on 086 1035154 anytime after 7pm
    Pussyand Gunsmoke.......live by one, die by the other, and love the smell of both in the morning!!

Comment

Ah !

Tralee 2000. Great course, well run and a good deal of it spent on the ground. I'll never forget the walk across the mountains the morning of the 24hrs. Good one !! I never forget nearly half the course taking the Man truck back to the camp while the rest of us headed for the hills.

Comment

Shaney - sounds good.
        Now, I must go and find out who Eagleeye is.

That was a great course. The cripple corps, the communal facilities, the interpersonnel relations..... Spoons. The list just goes on and on.
        I don't believe in love - just friendship + sex

Comment

Eagle Eye, after some consdieration (and a conversation in the mess last night) I now believe you were on the 'other POT's course' run by the 15bn. The one with the other 3 3AD personnel, and 'baby sham' and not the interesting camp run by the 14bn. The second course was certainly one to remember

Comment

ya your right there it was the 15th Batt Pots course, and who could ever forget baby sham, is it true he now a Sgt.

Comment

I did my standards course with him. It is not true that he is now a sgt - it gets worse! He got into the cadets :(

Comment

The cadtet intake last year ? I seen it all now, there's hope for us all so.. Did he know people if you know what i mean...

Comment

I wouldn't like to be saying anything like that. Lets just say he was the first to drop out of the daily forced march on the STD's course! I am surprised he could managed the situps for the cadets.... Still, interesting young fella.

Comment

If the baby sham you are talking about has the initials POC and was in the 23bn then he did make Sgt the following year and then went to the military college as a cadet and he is to be commissioned in July!!!!!

Comment

I just said that - I'll rebel you!!

Also, can't remember his first name. We only ever called him baby sham - or that bo**ix
                      Last edited by Earhart; 6 February 2003, 11:02.

Comment

well my slow pc hadnt refreshed quick enough....what was so good about that course????

interpersonal relations???

doesnt sound like a good course to me if that was a major feature.....

Comment

Ah now, that was part of it, but not all of it.

It was a strange course. Lot of class work. Some hospital visits. Some schizophrenics!

Very well run by the 14bn. A lot of bonding (not in a sexual way) but a friendly kind of course.

Tactics, base camp, people running screaming and dropping steyrs! All part of the fun.

Comment

I wasnt on the course but i remember that it was females who were placed highest on that course......how did that happen???

Comment

What difference does that make? We're all soldiers. If a female soldier happens to be the best POT then she gets it. There was nothing untoward in relation to that award.

Comment

Working...
                              X