Christopher (Kit) MOLLOY Ex. Sgt. 4th F.A.R. Columb Barracks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christopher (Kit) MOLLOY Ex. Sgt. 4th F.A.R. Columb Barracks

The death has occurred of Christopher (Kit) MOLLOY of Hawthorn Crescent, Mullingar, Westmeath.

Ex. Sgt. 4th F.A.R. Columb Barracks.

May he +Rest In Peace +

Sympathy & Condolences to his Family, Friends & Comrades.

Peacefully, in the compassionate care of the staff of the Midland Regional Hospital Mullingar surrounded by his loving family.

Beloved husband of the late Mag, dearly loved father of Christy, Tommy, Angela, Johnny, Packy, Ned and the late Maggie, grandfather of the late Gary; he will be sadly missed by his loving family, daughters-in-law, grandchildren, great-grandchildren, relatives and friends.

Rest in Peace

Reposing at Gilsenan's Funeral Home on Tuesday from 4pm, followed by removal to the Cathedral of Christ the King arriving at 6.30pm. Funeral on Wednesday after 10am Mass to Ballyglass Cemetery. Family flowers only, please. Donations, if desired, to the Palliative Care Unit at the Midland Regional Hospital, Mullingar.

Date published: Monday, May 21, 2012

Date of death: Monday, May 21, 2012

May he rest in peace
    Cry "havoc!", and let slip the dogs of war!

Comment

Rest In Peace
      Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

Rest In Peace
        "Fellow-soldiers of the Irish Republican Army, I have just received a communication from Commandant Pearse calling on us to surrender and you will agree with me that this is the hardest task we have been called upon to perform during this eventful week, but we came into this fight for Irish Independence in obedience to the commands of our higher officers and now in obedience to their wishes we must surrender. I know you would, like myself, prefer to be with our comrades who have already fallen in the fight - we, too, should rather die in this glorious struggle than submit to the enemy." Volunteer Captain Patrick Holahan to 58 of his men at North Brunswick Street, the last group of the Four Courts Garrison to surrender, Sunday 30 April 1916.

Comment

Working...
        X