Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aml-90

Hello
    I serve in the NZ army, and have been doing a study into the AML-90. I have a favour to ask you all if you have access to one.

I would like internal turret photos of the 90mm f1 turret, really intrested in ammunition storage, and F1 Breach. Can anyone help out?

Thanks
    Aaron

Some of the best photos to be found of the internals of the 90 can be found in a recent book on the Armoured Vehicles of the Irish Defence forces, by Ralph Riccio. Might still be on amazon.

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

I can do an Eland 90 this weekends, but I must admit to not being entirely sure if it's the GIAT or DEFA gun in the thing.
      Driver, tracks, troops.... Drive and adjust!!

Comment

Depends on the turret, one is termed the Lynx turret the other carries the standard gun. The Eland Mk 9 equivalent to the AML 90 turret has the GIAT F1 Gun,

Karl Martins book on Irish Army Vehicles features some of the same photos.
        Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

Thank you guys, really appricate it.

I will post what I am working on shortly once I get a bit more of it done. Studying sucks.

Comment

Aml90

I have an AML90 AND WILL GET PHOTOS FOR YOU, I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO DO IT THIS WEEKEND WILL GET DOWN THE NEXT WEEKEND.KIERAN.

Comment

I have an AML90 AND WILL GET PHOTOS FOR YOU, I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO DO IT THIS WEEKEND WILL GET DOWN THE NEXT WEEKEND.KIERAN
              Can't really beat that ......
              Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

Working...
              X