• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milo FITZGERALD , Cootehill, Cavan, Former Sgt 27 & 29 Inf Bn

The death has occurred of Milo FITZGERALD of 2 New Line, Cootehill, Cavan

Former Sgt 27 & 29 Inf Bn

Reposing at his home.

Removal from his home on Sunday evening at 6pm, arriving at St. Michael's Church Cootehill, at 6.30pm.

Funeral mass on Monday at 12 noon, followed by burial in St. Michael's Cemetery.

Family flowers only, please. Donations, if desired, to Pallative Care c/o Kieran Mullen Funeral Directors, Cootehill, or any family member.

May He Rest in Peace

Date published: Saturday, November 03, 2012

Date of death: Saturday, November 03, 2012

May he + Rest In Peace +

Sympathy & Condolences to his Family, Friends & Comrades.

May Jesus have mercy on Milo. Another loyal NCO who served when and where he was required during very tough years to counteract the scourge of Sinn Féin / PIRA terrorism.
    May he rest in peace after this final parade. Ar dheis Dé go raibh a anam go deo.

Comment

Having served in the sanme Batt. Met Milo a few times during my short border bunny days ,, ATCP , doing the job - IRA, UDA, UVF, SAS, 14TH company etc .May he rest in Peace

Comment

Rest In Peace

Comment

Rip
          "He is an enemy officer taken in battle and entitled to fair treatment."
          "No, sir. He's a sergeant, and they don't deserve no respect at all, sir. I should know. They're cunning and artful, if they're any good. I wouldn't mind if he was an officer, sir. But sergeants are clever."

Comment

Working...
          X