X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panhard Aml 60 on e bay

This has been up on e bay a few times now

Wouldn't mind that in my back yard
    You can clearly see on the Number Plate has the Frence Army Sticker on it.

Comment

Had you ever had to drive one or operate from, the kindest comment would be to have it scrapped!
      Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

Looks to be in good nick, mechanically. Drop seats are in place, and the drivers seat back more or less still exists. Of course its brakes will still be useless, steering heavy and petrol engine grossly underpowered.
        Does the last photo indicate it isn't in running order, and you need a low loader to go anywhere with it?

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldie fish View Post
          Looks to be in good nick, mechanically. Drop seats are in place, and the drivers seat back more or less still exists. Of course its brakes will still be useless, steering heavy and petrol engine grossly underpowered.
          Does the last photo indicate it isn't in running order, and you need a low loader to go anywhere with it?
          The guy states its NOT taxed /never was taxed for use on the public roads in the lengthy article description.

Comment

Read that. Not to impressed with his fuel setup. Smells like bigger problems.

Comment

€7000 will buy it !

Comment

Originally posted by acmatman View Post
                €7000 will buy it !
                If you've got a spare €7K floating around to splash out on this, please send some my way !
                "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

I have a very nice 1953 Ferret Mk 1 ,just over 3 tons a 4.2 R/R engine ,a little flyer ,no I am happy with what I have !

Comment

Better vehicle all round. Better engine, better drivetrain, better brakes & steering.

Comment

Another A M L 60 FOR SALE ON MILWEB.

Comment

Working...
                      X