WW 1 Irish Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WW 1 Irish Tour

OK Folks. Military Heritage Tours will be running a tour to the Irish battlefields in Belgium on 20-24 May.
    2004 will be the 90th anniversary of the start of the Great War. Circa 240,000 Irish soldiers served, 49,000 fell.

The tour will include:
    Museums
    Cemeteries
    Graves of John Condon, Redmond, Ledwidge
    Peace Tower
    Battlefields
    16 and 36 Division in Action

€750 includes:
    Airfare
    Coach
    Hotel
    Breakfast
    Dinner
    Ex Irish Special Forces guide

For more details contact the following:
    dbuckley@anu.ie
    info@militaryheritagetours.com
    094 903 1344
    086 8889 83

Military Heritage Tours Ltd is an Irish company following the trail of the Irish soldier, no matter what uniform he wore/wears at home and abroad.

I think there is a bloke in the midlands doing similar trips for about half that price,some guys in 19th Bn have travelled with him................

Comment

WW 1 Tour

If you think you can get better value for what we offer and the way we operate, the best of luck to you. I am telling you, you will not!

Comment

OK Folks, bookings are now being taken. Many servicemen and exers are travelling.

Comment

WW1 Tour

20 Bookings are now in. 10 places left if anyone on this forum is interested. We have been alloted a slot to lay a wreath on behalf of fallen Irish soldiers at the MENIN GATE ceremony. Headgear and gongs to be worn. Don't say you have not been told about this superb trip! May 20 - 24

dbuckley@anu.ie
          Ce site web est à vendre ! militaryheritagetours.com réunit des informations et annonces. Nous espérons que vous y trouverez les informations que vous recherchez !

086 8889 883

Comment

Looking for Relatives

Would you ckeck to see if the last names at any of the Cemetarys are any of these mentioned; Boyd, Dunlap/Dunlop, Burke, Woodward, McClintock, Henderson, Massenburg, Moyer or Witthuhn. I do family research and any help would be thankful. Can you get or give me a contact name for the cematary resources on the tour or any other connected to the wars if possible.

boyddunlapburke

Comment

You can do it yourself.

www.cwgc.org has a search engine you can use for that very purpose.

Comment

Working...
              X