Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Training Manuals and Training Instructions

Stupid dumbass question here:

Wheres the best place to lay your hands on copies of various training manuals and training instructions?

Particularly TI 06/04

PDF sources, will be my first thought? Am I correct?
    "He is an enemy officer taken in battle and entitled to fair treatment."
    "No, sir. He's a sergeant, and they don't deserve no respect at all, sir. I should know. They're cunning and artful, if they're any good. I wouldn't mind if he was an officer, sir. But sergeants are clever."

Docman?

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

TI06/04 I have.
      "Are they trying to shoot down the other drone? "

"No, they're trying to fly the tank"

Comment

Originally posted by morpheus View Post
        Stupid dumbass question here:

Wheres the best place to lay your hands on copies of various training manuals and training instructions?

Particularly TI 06/04

PDF sources, will be my first thought? Am I correct?
        Officially?
        DF Intranet (think it is the DDFT section) - very few RDF have access

Comment

What do you need it for??
          "Let us be clear about three facts. First, all battles and all wars are won in the end by the infantryman. Secondly, the infantryman always bears the brunt. His casualties are heavier, he suffers greater extremes of discomfort and fatigue than the other arms. Thirdly, the art of the infantryman is less stereotyped and far harder to acquire in modern war than that of any other arm." ------- Field Marshall Wavell, April 1945.

Comment

what do you need???

Comment

Kaiser,dont get me wrong.I could email that document on in a heartbeat.I am just curious what he needs it for when it should be available at every unit in the DF.Thats all.
              "Let us be clear about three facts. First, all battles and all wars are won in the end by the infantryman. Secondly, the infantryman always bears the brunt. His casualties are heavier, he suffers greater extremes of discomfort and fatigue than the other arms. Thirdly, the art of the infantryman is less stereotyped and far harder to acquire in modern war than that of any other arm." ------- Field Marshall Wavell, April 1945.

Comment

no probs at all
                i was wonderin what manuals he,s lookin for as i dont bother with numbers on the front
                so dont no what it is
                Last edited by kaiser; 26 April 2013, 23:13.

Comment

Originally posted by apod View Post
                  Kaiser,dont get me wrong.I could email that document on in a heartbeat.I am just curious what he needs it for when it should be available at every unit in the DF.Thats all.
                  The availability of these kinds of documents is rare in most RDF units. The older company command staff haven't heard of them, don't know how to get them or are not willing to source them.
                  It is only by contemplation of the incompetent that we can appreciate the difficulties and accomplishments of the competent.

Comment

Ask and you shall recieve.Your Coy 2i/c and CS now both have access to Bn ops or any of the regular coys training offices.You will find most of what you need there.

Comment

TAM availability won't improve ! I wish DFPO would print another 3000 or so.

Comment

And update them properly!!

Comment

I thought there were only 2 amendments, for C-IED and 7Q's although I'm a little rusty.

Comment

Which most of the DF have not seen believe it or not!

Comment

c-ied has takin on a new life over the last 3 to 4 yrs i no the ord school has done a lot of ttp,s its starting to filter out to the rest of the army now , its the new way forward . i have a few of the newer manuals on c-ied all interesting stuff and relavant

Comment

Working...
                              X