New Pair of tactical Gloves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Pair of tactical Gloves

In the market for a new pair of gloves, I had an excelent pair of Petzl Rope / Belay gloves that lasted a good 5 years http://www.petzl.com/en/pro/vertical...ssories/cordex (obviously not in dayglo yellow!). But have recently started to come undone with stitching on fingers splitting.

Anyone bought a decent pair recently? I don't like the soldier 95 gloves either which are the most readily available. Water proof is not a priority either so won't be using seal skins!

Was looking mechanix mpact gloves or http://www.nightgear.co.uk/511-Tacti...m?colour=Black something along the lines of these. Around €50 is my maximum.

Also for any of the anti-gucci crowd. Yes I have tried using the Woodies work gloves in black only costs €5 and very tactile, but I want something that will protect the hand and last the pace with a few weeks hard wear!
    "Many a time a man's mouth broke his nose"

"Don't waste money buying expensive binoculars. Simply stand next to the object you wish to view."

I've a set of these in olive green. Great gloves, very hard wearing and excellent dexterity.

It is only by contemplation of the incompetent that we can appreciate the difficulties and accomplishments of the competent.

Comment

Oakleys do a great set of tactical gloves. You'd be looking at 40 for the gloves and another ten for shipping though. Know a few lads who use them. Only thing I didn't like about them was a lack of dexterity but no more then any other glove
      To close with and kill the enemy in all weather conditions, night and day and over any terrain

Comment

Went with the mechanix mpact gloves in the end. I'll let yis know how they fare!

"Don't waste money buying expensive binoculars. Simply stand next to the object you wish to view."

Comment

Mechanix M-Pacts. Like 'em so much, I'm going to get a second set.

Comment

I got issued a couple of 5:11 gloves there tac NFO2
            there grand for every day tasks and jobs as the movement and dexterity is good but I wont be wearing if im operating in the cold

thank the mod for fixing it
            Last edited by trellheim; 18 October 2013, 17:18.

Comment

that was my first attempt at posting a link
              epic fail

Comment

Thanks Paul Weller

Comment

The M-Pact gloves were spot on. Great lightweight but tough glove survived 2 weeks out on the ground and some serious rough housing. But caveat emptor, one of the lads bought a pair at the same time as me and the rubber moulding on his came loose after a day or too. 8/10 if I was to rank them.

Comment

Working...
                  X