Salthill 2004........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salthill 2004........

So who is going this year? I will be and hopefully i will meet the guys like Bailer like i did last year at the Heli LZ? You wanna meet up?:-patriot:

Fouga what date is it on:-patriot:
    Dr. Venture: Why is it every time I need to get somewhere, we get waylaid by jackassery?

Dr. Venture: Dean, you smell like a whore

Comment

4th of july, I should be there baring any ****ups

Comment

Thank's Boomer:D
        Dr. Venture: Why is it every time I need to get somewhere, we get waylaid by jackassery?

Dr. Venture: Dean, you smell like a whore

Comment

Well, it's on my patch, so save me being in a forrin country, I'll be there.
          If you have to do it, you always have to do it right. Either it makes a difference, or it’s good practice so that when it does make a difference, it gets done right.

-Me.

Comment

I'll be there!

Comment

Excellent as far as i know i had most of your numbers back then so i will concact you again when we are closer to the time, The Air Corps are hoping to have a PC-9 4 ship formation display team for the show!

Comment

Guys PM me like last year if you are going i wanna start organising something as as of April we will be very busy at Salthill.

Comment

Nobody going to PM me ? I am really looking forward to this one especailly hmmmmmmm have i let too much slip? No not really he he!

Comment

HERE YE HERE YE The RAF Red arrows have been confirmed for Salthill 2004 along with the RNLAF ! More to follow!

You know you want to check it out!!!

:-patriot:

Comment

Working...
                    X