Southern Bde PNCO's Course

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Southern Bde PNCO's Course

With all the talk of the Eastern Bde PNCO's course i said id start one for the Souhtern Bde, to get us a mention too!!

Just wondering if any member of this board is (hopes to) take part in the ****** run PNCO's course this summer? As im about 95% certain that im doing mine there, ******* is another opion (one I dont want, as ****** dates suit me better but of course ill take what I can get!!)

And if anyone has done there course in ****** and has any advice/comments on the course that is run there ie. good/bad/ok, what to expect etc. any advice would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks.
    Assurance is credable and to be credable you'v got to show you can do it!!

NO!!!! Im in the RDF nearly three years, im a 3*!! What made you think that?

Looks like either no one is on the course or no one wants to say they are!!

Comment

Well they will all be looking for you....

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

Ah but they dont know me or what my real name is (I Hope) I think i better look for the ****** course so!!

Comment

They know you're from Cork and your Da's a sgt in your coy, there's a good chance they'll figure out who you are.
          "The dolphins were monkeys that didn't like the land, walked back to the water, went back from the sand."

Comment

Ya but no one in ****** will know my da's a sgt in my COY and ill warn the other people from my Bn not to say my da's a sgt, sure if they do find out no big deal (ill just be ruined!!) eek:

****** for me i think!!

Comment

Ya but no one in ****** will know my da's a sgt in my COY
              Famous last words.....
              "The dolphins were monkeys that didn't like the land, walked back to the water, went back from the sand."

Comment

Now i really dont want to go to ******!! If people who are going on this board told me Id have no problem telling them who I am better me to tell them than someone else but they all seem to be SHY or else the ****** Course isnt going to be very busy!!

Comment

Very Reassuring!! Iv been to ****** Barracks some of the accomadation is ok but ya other parts of the accomadtion is bad. I didnt see the canteen or anything just the showers and accomadtions we were only there for the weekend so eat in a Hotel.

What about the Bn in ****** anyone know what there like?

Comment

They also hate potential NCOs.......the refugees in ****** had it better than the Pots Courses been run there!
                    Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

By the power vested in me, I hereby relocate this thread from Army to General, as unlike the EBRDF PNCO Course, no one seems to care (except for his DA......and Big Al ).

Regards etc

Comment

The Southern Bde has been let down. I give up

Comment

thats cause yall marry your sisters....
                          Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil...prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon...

http://www.iamawesome.com/

Comment

T.I.M....have you a sister by any chance?

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

Well i know three lads who done the course down there last year and they all said it was a very though course pysically, so be prepared!

Comment

Working...
                              X