PSO For July in Southern Brigade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSO For July in Southern Brigade

Just heard of this tonight ruhs from5/07to 25?07 any takers?

Similar format to last years
    Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Hmm..I had such fun at it last year,I am really dissapointed I cannot be involved this year.

Oh..and I am being sarcastic..

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

I cant wait really I cant. I hope this time it wont cost me my job.
      Only the dead have seen the end of war - Plato

"Where there is no guidance the people fall, but in abundance of counselors there is victory" Proverbs 11-14
      http://munsterfireandrescue.com

Comment

whats PSO?

Comment

Peace Support Operation. Last years 1 Kilworth will be remembered for the cold, wet and generally terrible conditions of the camp. All that was good about it was the food which I have to say was the best army food I have had.

"Where there is no guidance the people fall, but in abundance of counselors there is victory" Proverbs 11-14

Comment

unfortunately thorpe the 13bn arent invited this year, its the 14/15/22BN who are supplying the infantry compliments.

Comment

How does one go about getting involved, is it up to the undividual to ask at Coy level or will each Batt be asked to supply a number of personel. If im not mistaken two infantry units in the Southern Bridage did not commit any members to last years excerise.

Comment

As far as I know the 23rd (heared from friend) and the 13th are not involved in the PSO. Thanks be to **** we are not involved as Im on the NCO`s course. It wasnt that bad but it did have alot to be desired. Anyway we have other thing to be doing .
                EagleEye as at company or Bn level are yee involved. If yes put your name down. We twice a many people wanting to do it as places available.
                Remember to bring rain gear and wear it:-patriot: trust me on that 1

Comment

guess who is the recce element again...oh how I look forward to living in a nissan for a week
                  Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

Working...
                  X