Merc 4x4 truck info needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merc 4x4 truck info needed

anyone got tech specs,diff info or any notes on the mercedes 4x4 truck ???? I'm currently on the course but our instructor cant get anything on it. Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Regards,

Wasp:D :D
    I left you in this position and I'm F ucked if I know how to get you out of it!!!!!!!

Youre unit should be able to give you whatever you need, however there is a book out called `Irish Army Vechicles` by Karl Martin which has specs and info on all Irish army vechicles. Nice book to have anyway!

Comment

We use the 1117 4x4. 11 tonne, 170HP.... Its green.
      You wont find out much about this type online,as they are built to order.

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

I think they got this order wrong :-)
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Fianóglach; 5 May 2004, 20:46.
        Glaine ár gcroí
        Neart ár ngéag
        Agus beart de réir ár mbriathar

Comment

Keep the thread serious please.lol.

Regards etc

Comment

I think there's a serious H & S issue to be addressed there....
            "The dolphins were monkeys that didn't like the land, walked back to the water, went back from the sand."

Comment

pic...

Must of been goin on one savage camp AlthoughI'd say the bulk of that gear is belonging to the women....

Anyway 2 weeks to go til the truck test anyone anywhere got info on the merc????? Cmon S&T lads surely ye know something about these savage beasts.....

Regards,

wasp:D :D
              I left you in this position and I'm F ucked if I know how to get you out of it!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X