PLCE Webbing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLCE Webbing?

anyone know how much a set of OG PLCE would set you back? i know its well worth having,ive used it on tactics once before and its miles ahead of the 58 pattern stuff. but will it issued for tactics on a regular basis soon anyway,and the 58 pattern crap gotten rid of altogether,or will 58 pattern be around for the next few years?
    also,are people allowed used their own webbing on NCO courses?

ask fmolloy!
    Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil...prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon...

http://www.iamawesome.com/

Comment

yip go to his site www.cushtac-surplus.com i think im right anyway! i got gear off him there last week and its good stuff.
      (ps fmolloy thats worth a discount on next order!)

Comment

€75 for a 7-piece set.
        "The dolphins were monkeys that didn't like the land, walked back to the water, went back from the sand."

Comment

Originally posted by FCA Trooper
          ...will it issued for tactics on a regular basis soon anyway,and the 58 pattern crap gotten rid of altogether,or will 58 pattern be around for the next few years?
          also,are people allowed used their own webbing on NCO courses?
          I think at this stage most units have a supply of the PLCE webbing but its not yet issued to individuals, althoug there is talk of it happening shortly (I first heard this a year and a half ago!!!).

I cant speka for other units but on last years YO/DC's course ran by the School of Artillery everyone had to use the issue kit - everybody has to be the same - believe me it broke my heart to put back on the 58 crap... and broke my back too :D

Comment

I doubt very much the PLCE will be on personal issue. I'd say it will be pooled and issued as needed, like the 58 stuff.
            "The dolphins were monkeys that didn't like the land, walked back to the water, went back from the sand."

Comment

see this is the thing,id get it if i could be sure it's use would be allowed,especially in an upcoming course. but im not sure. i could well be wrong but i have a funny feelin that they wont be gettin rid of the 58 shite for a while yet,so it'd be worth it. that cushtac link doesnt work by the way,but thanks.

Comment

The site is down for technical reasons, but a new & improved site should be up soon.

Comment

It's a tough call on the webbing by the way, some courses will let you use it some won't. It depends on whether the majority of students have PLCE.

Comment

Working...
                  X