The store

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The store

Looking through the IMO store earlier,I noticed that most of the military kit is more useful to those In the Army or Army reserve than those engaged in Naval activities.

Is there anything that would be useful to NS/NSR people that the store may be able to provide?

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Seamans rigging kits, if you can source them for less than €50 you should make some sales.
    They should have a pliars, marlinspike and knife in a leather sheath.

Maybe some sunblock, beach towels, restaurant guide books for the continent.....
    No Beast so fell that knows no pity,
    No Beast am I, For I know no pity...

Comment

Maybe you want some Ice cream too?

Will see about the rigging kits.

Comment

Originally posted by Vice Admiral
        Seamans rigging kits, if you can source them for less than €50 you should make some sales.
        They should have a pliars, marlinspike and knife in a leather sheath.

Do you require a shackle key?

Comment

A cadet Uniform made in Galway???

Comment

There is a reason that most of the items in the store are geared towards Army, infantary more so than any other corp. Thats because this section of the DF has the biggest "population". Hence it makes good business sence. Howevery, Goldie, if you can drum up some business for Naval Rank Markings then I would have no problem getting them.
            If your not in bed by 4 o' clock it's time to go home!

Comment

Unlike the Army side,the NS and NSR have no problems when it comes to getting issued kit.
              However there are always items that the state do not issue which can make the seamans life a little more comfortable.

Moggy: No Comment.

Comment

Marlinspike does very well as a shackle key, no need for additional frills.

Comment

BTW I have my own, no intent of a sale expressed or implied by previous sales.

Comment

:-patriot:

Any chance of Naval Service Sweat-shirts, baseball caps, cups would proberally
                    sell::

Comment

Naval service No problems with kit....Ha thats some change... I once had to raid the returned kit stores to get a set of work gear..........

Given the amount of gear that was robbed over the years I reckon I must have kitted out half the base. I remember coming back off sick leave and having to get a whole new kit issued to me!

Say what you will about Ted The red but he was handy to know!
                      Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

any certs 4 sale, ribs r others will do fine,
                        need them 4 extra mandays fullfillment!!!

When do you want it done?

ok we'll start it yesterday!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X