Yook is no longer lazy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yook is no longer lazy

Alright Goldie. I finally got my act together and I am posting some of my pics from the Aussie Maritime Museum trip. If ye want more I'll post em.

-Y
    Attached Files
    Meh.

Some AA
    Attached Files
    Meh.

Comment

View from Bridge
      Attached Files
      Meh.

Comment

The business end
        Attached Files
        Meh.

Comment

The Onslow. It was very cramped indeed.
          Attached Files
          Meh.

Comment

Very nice.
            Perhaps you should try something like photobucket.com and direct linking the images from there?

Is the AA a twin Pom Pom or a twin 40mm Bofors?

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

It's a twin bofors, HMS Belfast in London has identical mountings.
              "The dolphins were monkeys that didn't like the land, walked back to the water, went back from the sand."

Comment

The Ship is what the Aussies call an improved river class or daring class to the rest of the world with an assortment of twin 4.5 inch and twin 40mm bofors in Staag mountings...goldie you dissapoint me ...pom pom.....!Pom poms were replaced by bofors as the secondary AA weapon in all british vessels during WW2
                Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

Thats why I asked...What vintage is the above ship?

Did I tell you I got new glasses?
                  I think french and Belgian auxiliaries carry the same mount.

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

Working...
                  X