Helicopter Formation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helicopter Formation?

Hey, anybody got any info on the 5 ship formation, of what looked to be green/grey medium lift helis that flew over tallaght today? As far as I know they look like they have landed at baldonnel. any ideas?

I saw it over Deansgrange no idea where it was heading but it ccame in from over the sea, I wouldn't get my hopes up though theres got to be a dissapointing explanation for it.
    "It is a general popular error to imagine that loudest complainers for the public to be the most anxious for it's welfare" Edmund Burke

Comment

Bah a guy on Franks board says they look to be Lynxes
      "It is a general popular error to imagine that loudest complainers for the public to be the most anxious for it's welfare" Edmund Burke

Comment

That was me:D

Comment

Visitors to Casement

As I tried to ask on Frank's board, could somebody phone the Don to ask who they are, I live too far away to do so - no phone number in my phone directory.

IAS

Comment

Anything to do with the British PM visit to N.I. not sure what they would be doing this far down, maybe he offered Bertie a lift home after the meeting...

Comment

Now that the facts about these 5 RN Lynxs are all over the net, how long before our friends at Indymedia pick up on it and start elaborating on possible conspiracy theories?

Comment

From http://www.irishairpics.com/aircorps/index.html

raleigh48hotmail.com from Unofficial Irish Air Corps
                Royal Navy Lynx's Posted 3-7-2003 15:23

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Hi frank,
                just to let you all know the visitor's at Bal are 5 Royal Navy Lynx's. The 5 ship landed at 13.40 pm this afternoon, c/s ''Navy 770'', and are parked next to the tower for the weekend. the 5 A/C will go back to the UK on Monday, after a piss-up in Dublin over the weekend. I think ''Navy 770 '' made a stop off at RAF Valley. all Best Damian Smyth, Dublin.

Comment

Lynx

According to DoD, they're here for joint SAR exercises with Irish Air Corps. Somebody must have told them we had one.:D

Comment

how are the dauphin 2's or A 111 to stay up with these lynxs
                    with their hellish speed and all ?

Comment

Working...
                    X