Manuals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manuals

Which manuals do you use the most, which do you use the least. Is there any you have never used?

How are manuals numbered. The styer manual is TM309, is there a TM308 or TM310?
    If your not in bed by 4 o' clock it's time to go home!

tm 201/ tm 200
    Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil...prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon...

http://www.iamawesome.com/

Comment

I am familar with:
      TM201
      TM200
      TM309
      FD
      AD
      Map Reading

Comment

Believe it or not I have never seen the manual of First Aid, Hygiene and sanitation (TR715)

Comment

Believe it or not I have never seen the manual of First Aid, Hygiene and sanitation (TR715)

Belive it or not they are there but they are as old as the hills and the ones that we have are falling apart.
          Im familiar with most of the weapons, tactial and field carft manuals plus the map reading one.
          Only the dead have seen the end of war - Plato

"Where there is no guidance the people fall, but in abundance of counselors there is victory" Proverbs 11-14
          http://munsterfireandrescue.com

Comment

Originally posted by The Joker
            I'll take that as a subtle hint that I should avoid getting into any situation where I'll happen to need a medic? :wink:

Comment

No I never said that. I am very well trained. I have just not seen the DF manual is all. I dont know of anybody who has even seen it....

If anybody has please let me know.

Comment

Probably not practical for the DF to keep dishing out medical manuals due to the fact that 1: the methods are changing constantly due to constant advances and 2: all info you should need will be in public domain anyway. I could be wrong but thats my 2 cents.
                "I have never accepted what many people have kindly said, namely that I inspired the Nation. It was the nation and the race dwelling around the globe that had the lion heart. I had the luck to be called upon to give the roar"
                - Sir Winston Churchill, Speech Nov. 1954.

Comment

Originally posted by The Joker
                  No I never said that. I am very well trained. I have just not seen the DF manual is all. I dont know of anybody who has even seen it....
                  Such modesty is humbling....

Try the General H Reimer (or whatever) digital library for the US army; should be able to download several field manuals for medics, which are fairly comprehensive & idiot proof.

Communications advances are making paper records/publications more irrelevant every day. I am waiting for the day I can work from home...waiting....waiting
                  Take these men and women for your example.
                  Like them, remember that posterity can only
                  be for the free; that freedom is the sure
                  possession of those who have the
                  courage to defend it.
                  Liberty is being free from the things we don't like in order to be slaves of the things we do like.
                  If you're not ready to die for it, put the word freedom out of your vocabulary.

Comment

TM 624 is the map reading manual
                    The world steps aside to let any man pass if he knows where he is going

Comment

Working...
                    X