When can I go??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When can I go??

When is a soldier eligible to serve abroad after 3* training?
    Sex - Breakfast of Champions!

By the response rate here my answer would be never!!!
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body,
    but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other,
    body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming........................
    WOO HOO - What a Ride!" :tri:

Comment

In the title you ask "when can I go?"

Then the body of the message asks "When is a soldier eligible ?"

This is probably whats confusing people...

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldie fish
        In the title you ask "when can I go?"

Then the body of the message asks "When is a soldier eligible ?"

This is probably whats confusing people...
        When can i go? posted in the overseas thread... implication, get it?

When can i go overseas? then the clarification comes by way of the actual post... When can i be selected to serve?

didnt realise that it was that complicated but sure...

Asked this question twice already and clearly nobody knows at all???

Comment

I've seen people get overseas service soon after arriving at a unit from basic training, but technically you can't serve overseas without a service conduct rating of less than "good", which requires not less than 3 years' service, AFAIK.

Comment

Id assum you could apply as soon as you are a 3*.
            It is only by contemplation of the incompetent that we can appreciate the difficulties and accomplishments of the competent.

Comment

Originally posted by Itchy
              When can i go? posted in the overseas thread... implication, get it?

When can i go overseas? then the clarification comes by way of the actual post... When can i be selected to serve?

didnt realise that it was that complicated but sure...

Asked this question twice already and clearly nobody knows at all???

But you asked "when can a soldier go overseas?" not "when can I go overseas"

:tri:

Comment

But you asked "when can a soldier go overseas?" not "when can I go overseas"

:tri:
                So are you going to answer him Goldie?
                When is a soldier eligible to serve abroad after 3* training?
                Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body,
                but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other,
                body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming........................

Comment

No. I was merely pointing out how some people could be confused by the question...

Comment

Fair enough. At least now we have that cleared up we might get more than 1 constructive answer.

Comment

or maybe not???
                      Just in case I'm not enough of a freak already, let's add a Tiara!!!

Comment

buddy theere is never a constructive answer on this forum its like the manuals, you could describe it in one word but they make it 20 just to make it look bigger and cleverer.

Comment

If you don't like it FSG you can **** off.
                          "The dolphins were monkeys that didn't like the land, walked back to the water, went back from the sand."

Comment

No. I was merely pointing out how some people could be confused by the question...
                            Looks like the only one confused here is you...:tri:

Comment

Originally posted by Itchy
                              Looks like the only one confused here is you...:tri:
                              Judging by the amount of informative answers here,I beg to differ..

Comment

Working...
                              X