Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you join the BTC?

Hi, I'm a newbie here so sorry if this was asked before

I'm a private but I'm bored with my current unit, one of the lads on the pots course this year said that there was a couple of privates in the BTC, does anybody know what they do and how do you get to join?

Applications for the BTC must be made via your CO using the normal channels.

See:

Comment

thanks, that thread appears to say the closing date was 17 Nov 2003 though! Any ideas what they do or what they are looking for (if they are looking for people at all) before I approach my CO, I dont want him to ask me what position I am applying for only to look at him with a blank face :redface:

Comment

All positions in the Re-org will soon be advertised. It is being called the Assignments procedure. All RDFRA reps should have a copy of the policy document.

Ask your rep for a copy. It is all in there.

Comment

Originally posted by Docman
          All RDFRA reps should have a copy of the policy document.

The what? How does an RDFRA rep get one of these cos I didn't get one?

Comment

He left out the word "good".

Comment

Originally posted by bulldemboots!
              The what? How does an RDFRA rep get one of these cos I didn't get one?
              I assume you are a Rep,

Contact your Command Committee. There will probably be a few at the ADC next month.

Comment

They were sent to the sub-unit secretaries, they are currently ONLY DRAFT documents.

Privates in the BTC are more than likely - clerks, storemen, drivers, etc

Comment

It would help if you are a NCO, most of the BTC is made up of instructors.

Comment

All positions in the Re-org will soon be advertised. It is being called the Assignments procedure. All RDFRA reps should have a copy of the policy document.

just go the usual blank look from my Rep last night

Privates in the BTC are more than likely - clerks, storemen, drivers,
                    driving would be great, but a clerk! uck!

Comment

The BTC isn't for you then.

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

Pte's can be instructors in the BTC, but they have to know how to instruct...
                        Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil...prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon...

http://www.iamawesome.com/

Comment

Originally posted by wannabe
                          just go the usual blank look from my Rep last night
                          Simple answer to this.... get rid of him/her and replace them with someone who will do the job properly.

Comment

Simple answer to this.... get rid of him/her and replace them with someone who will do the job properly.
                            ahh but the nco mafia in my unit keep him in place

The BTC isn't for you then
                            I think your right, I thought it would be playing enemy on courses etc

Comment

Originally posted by wannabe
                              I think your right, I thought it would be playing enemy on courses etc
                              Playing enemy is crap unless they will let you win

Comment

Working...
                              X