Timoney in the news again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timoney in the news again.

Interesting article about Timoney technology winning another contract.

Click http://www.globalsecurity.org/milita...aiwan/cm32.htm

the funniest thing I heard about Timoney was, they somehow managed to get onto both competing designs for a US army UGV project, lol
    Dr. Venture: Why is it every time I need to get somewhere, we get waylaid by jackassery?

Dr. Venture: Dean, you smell like a whore

Comment

Timoney are involved in the two UGV projects for the US, one for the Army and one for the Marines (two totally different vehicles, one weighs 6 tonnes and the other 2.5 tonnes), they also designed the suspension for the United Defense entry for the manned vehicle in the FCS competition.

They were however involved in two competing entries for Project Bushranger, the winning Bushmaster is theirs and so was the Vickers Mark 11.

IAS

Comment

whoop's thank's IAS
        Dr. Venture: Why is it every time I need to get somewhere, we get waylaid by jackassery?

Dr. Venture: Dean, you smell like a whore

Comment

The latest issue of Military Machines International has an article on the CM-32. I only had a quick skim, but if I read it right then this new vehicle wasn't actually designed by Timoney. It's a locally developed improvement of the Timoney designed CM-31. It will use the Timoney suspension, resulting in the payment of licencing fees.
          "The dolphins were monkeys that didn't like the land, walked back to the water, went back from the sand."

Comment

Working...
          X